B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

3 minutes ago, Fogo said:

reparei Uma Coisa Todas As Meninas tato em b4 Quanto em b2 Fazem ESSA posiçao that Aria e Alexia ESTA ágora!

this position is called (fooling the otarios) when we look at the square in the background and we are sucking and we buy replay and take in the ass

• Like 1

👎So many apartments but at the end it seems like a waste of $45 for the very little you get if you are not into all the apartments.so many of the girls hide themselves with blankets etc.. in the end i cannot support that as it really sucks to to pay for hiding and alot of panty nights. my opinion though and not all will agree.. Gracias 🙂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange they never go out anymore to the club or things like that, always during the day and then stay home at night, I guess its good for us so we dont have to look at empty rooms.

It almost dried up when Rosie left...

2 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

👎So many apartments but at the end it seems like a waste of $45 for the very little you get if you are not into all the apartments.so many of the girls hide themselves with blankets etc.. in the end i cannot support that as it really sucks to to pay for hiding and alot of panty nights. my opinion though and not all will agree.. Gracias 🙂

I agree, if I wanted to see so much panties I would just go to the clothing store, and women's dept. Nothing more than click baiting for views.

See the source image

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It almost dried up when Rosie left...

Yes after she left no more going to the club, maybe Serena and that other girl she shared room with (forgot her name) they went a few times but since not much.

8 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Believe me for $ 45 is worth it.
I say this because converting coins I paid the $ 190 (in my currency)

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

maybe she had a shower, (I think RLC have told her not to use the hook over camera to the towel longer;)

Covering Cams should be immediate Termination of a Tenancy.  These girls obviously know when the enter these Apartments that Covering Cams is Not Permitted. 

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Covering Cams should be immediate Termination of a Tenancy.  These girls obviously know when the enter these Apartments that Covering Cams is Not Permitted. 

it's not that bad, the better view on her body is the other cam 😄