B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So we already have too many couples apartments...and the few that we have that are girls apartments you want to see couples?

I didn't say that...I said it's no big deal if they turn up for a night or a short period...and I prefer the girls apt to stay that way...slightly different to wanting to see more couples...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't say that...I said it's no big deal if they turn up for a night or a short period...and I prefer the girls apt to stay that way...slightly different to wanting to see more couples...😏

couples are couples short or long term

58 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

couples are couples short or long term

correct-a couple can be a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, or a man and a man. 😏

so, to not want to see couples is pretty lame. IMO.

• Like 1

Man that was about the lamest, most pitiful excuse I have ever seen in that magnificent bed, So many terrific girls have slept in that bed, but the two that in it now, are just plain lame, Aria is ok with her BF, but this is suppose to be an all girls apartment. Alexa can go to her own room and quit this stupid falsity, Do they really think we are that naïve, like they are ? Unbelievable 

See the source image

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man that was about the lamest, most pitiful excuse I have ever seen in that magnificent bed, So many terrific girls have slept in that bed, but the two that in it now, are just plain lame, Aria is ok with her BF, but this is suppose to be an all girls apartment. Alexa can go to her own room and quit this stupid falsity, Do they really think we are that naïve, like they are ? Unbelievable 

See the source image

Sorry to said that, but looking Aria and Alexa in that bed is more enjoyable than Mary and Bridget show 

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Sorry to said that, but looking Aria and Alexa in that bed is more enjoyable than Mary and Bridget show 

Click baiting taught by the master Sofie, opinions vary moos. VHTV is becoming much more real than these two Barcelona bores, and it is all set up in advance. At least they don't play the voyuers for suckers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Click baiting taught by the master Sofie, opinions vary moos. VHTV is becoming much more real than these two Barcelona bores, and it is all set up in advance. At least they don't play the voyuers for suckers.

VHTV Real, come on Thesta wake up 😂

They never faking a show, so no it's not Sofie spirit with them  

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not picking on you in particular, but where in hell do you people come up with this---RLC is girls on vacation,---it says nothing about no men allowed--friends or boyfriends included IMO

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

VHTV Real, come on Thesta wake up 😂

They never faking a show, so no it's not Sofie spirit with them  

It has been going with them since Sofie left how many time did they play this stupid strip card game with the BF, until it is time put up or shut up, then what happens every time moos, they just go to sleep, now is that normal I ask you ? Click baiting is all it is and playing the paying members for suckers, VHTV you get what you pay for, and you know what your paying for. Shit man If all I ever wanted as voyeur was to see women un panties, I would start going to lingerie shows, or burlesque shows or the local strip joint.. I an a voyeur, and true voyeur. There has to end to the means, or it just becomes a stage show. There are far more prettier, far more nude girls, all over the internet for free. RLC has struck out and the membership is declining at a rapid rate due the their foolishness and lack of respect for their membership.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Not picking on you in particular, but where in hell do you people come up with this---RLC is girls on vacation,---it says nothing about no men allowed--friends or boyfriends included IMO

...or dogs...😏

• Like 1