Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

You guys act like they're living in some run down shack. The only problem with this apartment is it's small. Outside of that there's nothing wrong with it. Why would they be embarrassed about it when they chose to live here?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

I wonder if they are too embarrassed to invite any of their friends to this poor place? 

why not, bed is big enough for three or foursome and cams placement is well so what's the fucking problem, huh?

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have never understood how Leora has lasted so long as she is nothing so special really apart from regular bating and you can see that on VH almost very 5 mins lol. And Paul is a complete waste of time. Where as if anyone lasts a month on VH they are very lucky.

The VH viewers have much more discriminating tastes. Lol

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

I wonder if they are too embarrassed to invite any of their friends to this poor place? 

I don't think that's the problem. Sexaholics like these 2 would f people in a barn if they had to. Didnt Ella have some  issue with her pussy? That may be an ongoing issue.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes i appreciate what you say and you are right on all points i do not understand why the life span on VH is generally so short its as if the viewers do not really know what they want. One minute they are praising them and next minute criticising them :biggrin:

Whether RLC viewer are more tolerant and appeciate the voyeur experience and generally viewers on VH seem to want the instant and constant sex and are not really happy with anything else.

Rlkc viewers are certainly more tolerant, half the poeple actually have jobs on RLC, VH viewers don't like people who work, they never home.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Rlkc viewers are certainly more tolerant, half the poeple actually have jobs on RLC, VH viewers don't like people who work, they never home.

The most action almost is in the evenings or at night and especially friday and on weekend. So no problem at all when they work for me 👍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I subscribe the rlc  now, but I watch just models' houses ( well, mostly replays ) they're at their places the better part of the time

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The most action almost is in the evenings or at night and especially friday and on weekend. So no problem at all when they work for me 👍

I think your in a better time zone situation than the US. when people get home here, most of the people who work are in  bed because they need to get up early.