Em & Sia

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah had since spotted it thanks the wall paper was obviously playing tricks lol

Support is informed and they said they are aware and working on it. I think it might be connection issue which must be fixed locally in the appartement.

32 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The open question now is (hehehhe, always me and my questions in the air):

Bob and Sya were presented here "effectively" in a 4some and a 3some respectively.
Will we have sequences of this? Does style manage A & A, or like Groomy, properly observed, counted days to "downhill" again?
🙄

I woüld say that A&A learned with the past and now Em,bob and Sia Will be more active..buthave the feeling that very fast will be just people sleeping most of the day,there is some potential in Were but also was before and was like it was.Would say,70% changes will be people sleeping all the time and 30% of hot,frequently sexy moments.And the last nail will be when Sid apears and after not much time starts living in place.But really hope to be wrong.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I woüld say that A&A learned with the past and now Em,bob and Sia Will be more active..buthave the feeling that very fast will be just people sleeping most of the day,there is some potential in Were but also was before and was like it was.Would say,70% changes will be people sleeping all the time and 30% of hot,frequently sexy moments.And the last nail will be when Sid apears and after not much time starts living in place.But really hope to be wrong.

Well I see this new project as a real opportunity now for Sia to become effectively present.

And this in consequence will pull In to this side.
With Bob (slaps) or with Sid (hidden), the fact is that we now have Sia & Em (let's remember the "&").

54 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well I see this new project as a real opportunity now for Sia to become effectively present.

And this in consequence will pull In to this side.
With Bob (slaps) or with Sid (hidden), the fact is that we now have Sia & Em (let's remember the "&").

Hope you are right,and agree that Sia presence could be an plus,but lets wait and see,no big hopes honestly.

12 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

tjr aussi nul leurs rapport sex j'ai jamais regarder vue les commentaire je n'ai rien rater    ...... 

Des fois vaut mieux se faire son propre avis que de suivre aveuglement celui des autres 😉

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope you are right,and agree that Sia presence could be an plus,but lets wait and see,no big hopes honestly.

What's the old saying, leopards don't change their spots but hope we are wrong this time but like you say I am not holding my breath.

Someone please let me know when they do decent cam placement in the living room. I might watch this apartment then.  I want to feel like the fly on the wall.  Not the fly in the next block.  My God!  Every new apartment they open up the cam placement gets worse and worse.   Am I the only one bitching about this?  Is it just me?  Am I expecting too much in decent lighting and cam placement?  Do the rest of you think the cam placement and the lighting in the recently new apartments is ok?  I really would like to know because unless we all collectively bitch this shit is going to continue and if I'm bitching needlessly about something trivial I'd like to know also..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Wow. Em&Sia - scored 144 comments in less than 24 hours. Kiki & Mike, Anna - 146 for 2 weeks.

Dana&Chris in one day doing more sex - what Em for 10 days in the VH. Only 227 - in all July.

The sex house of roberta.. 3 posts in 2 days (and 1 was your with the pictures)