B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

I understand that Amina, Alexa, and Ksusha were all in the same bedroom tonight. I am sure that Amina and Alexa entertained the voyeur's as always, and I am sure that The Preachers Daughter was a complete failure as always.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think we all want the same thing! A place where everyone can express themself freely! I happen to have discussed this quite alot with Noldus and Happyone, so I think I know pretty well where they stand! I think they don't want to post about everything they see, because some members (like yourself Harley) might quote their post, take it out of proportions, and spin it into their own agenda, saying everything is evidence of prostitution, and using every opportunity to shout slut and whore! You (and others should try to calm this down abit. I know we all get frustrated at times, I know, cause I've ended up writing things I regret many times, but we shall all work on this with ourself not being rude towards anyone. Maybe then we can hope people will be more comfortable with posting more again..

All I have to say to your post is this Ed,

It's a lot easier to post blame on someone else, then it is to post blame on yourself!

I post the way I post to try and make this a forum.  Others post to kiss the girls asses in hopes of something more than a fake show.  I will never change my view on this and if you and those two do not want to post to this forum because you and them think I'm the blame for the demise of this forum, then knock your lights out.  The "others" as you mentioned also have a mind and can think clearly and post clearly what they believe is the case with these girls.  I'm not their ring leader, I'm not their coach, I'm not their boss, I'm just another guy with different views than the ones that want to maintain the innocence of these adult entertainers!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a lot easier to post blame on someone else, then it is to post blame on yourself!

I post the way I post to try and make this a forum.  Others post to kiss the girls asses in hopes of something more than a fake show.  I will never change my view on this and if you and those two do not want to post to this forum because you and them think I'm the blame for the demise of this forum, then knock your lights out.  The "others" as you mentioned also have a mind and can think clearly and post clearly what they believe is the case with these girls.  I'm not their ring leader, I'm not their coach, I'm not their boss, I'm just another guy with different views than the ones that want to maintain the innocence of these adult entertainers!

I didn't say I was innocent! I'm sure guilty in alot too! Just a reflection!

In my eyes you both represent extremist sides in this debate. In disscussion with them, I attack them for only seeing through "flowered-glasses", and denying everything that implies anything slighly inmodest.

And for the record, I've given up on trying to get people to understand and respect each others on here a long time ago. Off the record, it's an easier task to bring peace to the Middle-East, so I'm working more on that now.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

carefully don't say the word fake or you will get quoted for it like I did in the b4 Trend.

• Like 1