B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

RLC have not bought them paper towel so the girls are using toilet paper to wipe their hands on.

For all they cost the Girls could go to the Corner Store and buy Paper Towels.  I think they can afford 2 Euros.

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

I believe Mary just got serviced in the Garage........she disappeared for about 1/2 hour then she came back and she went straight to the shower and scrubbed the hell out of her hoochie.

Well it would have to be the neighbour with the dog because it's an hour and a half into Barca...😏

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you all won a doll, everyone had expected that Amina tonight was going to Mila

That would be nice if it happens,, Amina needs that warming,tingling lube she used with Mary and Bridgette,and lose the cell phones.

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

I believe Mary just got serviced in the Garage........she disappeared for about 1/2 hour then she came back and she went straight to the shower and scrubbed the hell out of her hoochie.

Then you got it wrong---if that is true- then Mary did the servicing 😕😏

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is about enough of the prostitution talk, we all know these girls are not saints except for the Preacher Daughter. The post will be deleted by the poster or it will be deleted by the Mods.

Thank you,this specualtion shit gets sickening,,,one more thing that is NOT specualtion,,I FUCKING LOVE MILA'S ASS AND NICE LITTLE SLICE.That is all.:tongue:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is about enough of the prostitution talk, we all know these girls are not saints except for the Preacher Daughter. The post will be deleted by the poster or it will be deleted by the Mods.

Thanks Thes...