Nina & Alan Part #2

7 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Does anyone know anything about the future of this apartment? Is VH taking the apartment of the air or is it gonna stay until until Nina returns. Anyone one know?

Support said that nina will be absent for undetermined time (and the return wasn't certain) and alan will be in the house.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Support said that nina will be absent for undetermined time (and the return wasn't certain) and alan will be in the house.. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, isn't Allen and Nina is some type of intimate relationship? Or is/was their relation on this project solely for business reasons.

Just now, Attalawrence said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, isn't Allen and Nina is some type of intimate relationship? Or is/was their relation on this project solely for business reasons.

No idea.. last months in my opinion looks only for business reasons
What is truel today.. may not be tomorrow 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea.. last months in my opinion looks only for business reasons
What is truel today.. may not be tomorrow 

This whole thing is weird to me. This is like a child suddenly finding out that he/she was adopted. All these time I've been led to believe this were legitimate couple who like to share their personal life online. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

This whole thing is weird to me. This is like a child suddenly finding out that he/she was adopted. All these time I've been led to believe this were legitimate couple who like to share their personal life online. 

Maybe they still are.. Maybe they was.. don't know.. After what i saw (especially last months) i wouldn't put bets on it. And he staying "alone" doesn't help to that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder if it wasn't for the competition if she would have stayed. That is, if she could afford to stay, would she have stayed. Did she leave because of the money or the health issus? 

She goes to hospital - in another city. Without any time limits.

Now - she is not able to do show. Physically for health reasons.:confused:

Before that, it was Nina who was core, brain and organizer - of all parties and orgies.

Therefore - I will repeat. No future for this house, with well-known participants (Alan, Edda, other guests).

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I call that B.S. If there was any intention of her returning she wouldn't have taken her drawings from the wall.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

I call that B.S. If there was any intention of her returning she wouldn't have taken her drawings from the wall.

To be honest when I saw her take her drawings off the wall that did seem to suggest that it was a final leaving rather than temporary. Also judging by the amount of stuff she packed and took seemed to suggest she won't be coming back.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder if it wasn't for the competition if she would have stayed. That is, if she could afford to stay, would she have stayed. Did she leave because of the money or the health issus? 

No it was certainly health issues. If you had been able to watch her these last few weeks she was too often scratching her body all over and it would go on for an awful long time. It was very unfair to her to have kept her there as long as she was as it was a pitiful and sad sight to see I can assure you. Just hope she is able to get herself cured as I am sure much of it could have been psychological due to the pressures of being on VH. A year is a long time to be continually chasing viewing figures etc and can't have helped. I don't think she will return to be honest. We all wish her the very best and hope she finds contentment in her life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attalawrence said:

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honest when I saw her take her drawings off the wall that did seem to suggest that it was a final leaving rather than temporary. Also judging by the amount of stuff she packed and took seemed to suggest she won't be coming back.

as I said, something went unplanned. I did not have any signs of it ... and Nina is very organized in these movements,

Alan got a call from Nina earlier and started getting things moving.

Nina arrived later with the girls, but they were not together,
Maybe Nina similar to how it was with Serena had gotten off on George or maybe with Vh.
🙄