Nina & Alan Part #2

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That is one of the best movies ever made. And yes, he is a very attractive guy. The Kurgan is the ultimate villain.  That guys deserved an Oscar for that one!

Oh yeah, he was evil, and had me cracking up also. The Queen music was awesome also and was perfect for tthe show and t the e 1st movie

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

How the hell did the Highlander get into this thread or am I missing something apart from the fact that Ash would love to bang the shit out of him 😎

Bear mentioned him and I got horny thinking about him, that's a fact for sure!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wait..let me se if I understood well jabba and Amy talk..you two are saying that Harry Potter it's not really an wizard but..an newspaper boy deliver and that the meaning of life Its to build an small boat with the shape of an Mcload burger and get prepared to ride the ocean with two bald head chickens companion.Hell yes,I got it!PS..don't forget to take out the small green eggs from the microwave!Cheers.

I think you got it!😉

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

How the hell did the Highlander get into this thread or am I missing something apart from the fact that Ash would love to bang the shit out of him 😎

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

thedbear referring to the cut throat business scheme that is VHTV.

haha ha! Did not lose . I am making an allusion to the fact that we have today in the site that leaves practically nobody to evolve (or to survive),

The new take the place of the old and the old do not feel encouraged to continue because of the new.😐

And Ammy, I would not define it better.👍

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:26 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Highlander, :There can be only one" Duncan McLeod, and I would bang the hell out oh him if given the chance!! With hi beautiful long hair ummm ummm good!! How everything bear?

There can be only one

giphy.gif

Until the Tv show starts

tumblr_nljrr3xoi91uoy13yo1_500.gif

On 10/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, Amy3 said:

That is one of the best movies ever made. And yes, he is a very attractive guy. The Kurgan is the ultimate villain.  That guys deserved an Oscar for that one!

tumblr_n79tf0I3lJ1qc5dpuo2_500.gif

Sorry, but Nina looks very sick. I understand the physical and mental trauma that this skin condition can take on a person. She obviously needs a full barrage of tests done to find the cause. I really hope she can get the help she needs right now. Feeling for her.