Nina & Alan Part #2

I feel they should close this place(as much hard as it seems),even if one day Nina return what will change then?Alan,Nina aren't very good residents for months by now,regard Edda..seen her with joe and found them boring,her alone for long time will not happen(she it's him him for good and worst)and sadly for some reason George can't find good guests/residents anymore,when George was in top form an guest visit would mean some nice,crazy moments would happen and mostly at good sight.I know Alan,Nina were very popular at some time but things must go on,progress and feel fresh again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I feel they should close this place(as much hard as it seems),even if one day Nina return what will change then?Alan,Nina aren't very good residents for months by now,regard Edda..seen her with joe and found them boring,her alone for long time will not happen(she it's him him for good and worst)and sadly for some reason George can't find good guests/residents anymore,when George was in top form an guest visit would mean some nice,crazy moments would happen and mostly at good sight.I know Alan,Nina were very popular at some time but things must go on,progress and feel fresh again.

just something to ponder.

RLC has 6 years of activities; today 25 online projects including who took me to the site in 2014-Leora & Paul, and in his historic 42 projects filed.

VHTv, now in Nov reaches 2 years with 34 projects online and already has in its'historic a number of 60 projects filed.Even one for today that neither completed right 3 months.

So stop to think. Is it really the "projects" or their members that are failing here?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

just something to ponder.

RLC has 6 years of activities; today 25 online projects including who took me to the site in 2014-Leora & Paul, and in his historic 42 projects filed.

VHTv, now in Nov reaches 2 years with 34 projects online and already has in its'historic a number of 60 projects filed.Even one for today that neither completed right 3 months.

So stop to think. Is it really the "projects" or their members that are failing here?

To be Honest rlc isn't an exemple in any regard,old not always means better,would say it's an mix of projects and members failing,there are things that are great at some moment in time(like N&A&S were at some point)and then realy bad at another point in time,but it's an matter of revenue,if place makes money,profit then will continue online.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be Honest rlc isn't an exemple in any regard,old not always means better,would say it's an mix of projects and members failing,there are things that are great at some moment in time(like N&A&S were at some point)and then realy bad at another point in time,but it's an matter of revenue,if place makes money,profit then will continue online.

I'm not looking at antiquity but rather a balanced and sensible business structure (and I'm not talking about technical resources) that will allow projects to work on their own stability here.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm not looking at antiquity but rather a balanced and sensible business structure (and I'm not talking about technical resources) that will allow projects to work on their own stability here.

Agree,should be let say 25 online active houses and that would be enought,but VH works like it works,with his good and bad things,in this case it's painfully to watch this house becoming an far cry of what once was.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,should be let say 25 online active houses and that would be enought,but VH works like it works,with his good and bad things,in this case it's painfully to watch this house becoming an far cry of what once was.

But apartments are closed all the time, so you'll never have just 25

20 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

But apartments are closed all the time, so you'll never have just 25

About 25 houses,but of course when one,two close other two open,lets face it,of the 35 houses most of us watch with regularity maybe half of them.Think that specialy houses were nothing happens or only happens an couple cam shows a week should be closed,that way maybe the good houses could be even better with more resources going into them(more guests etc),and even to use more cams in those places.For exemple cats ladies place have almost 20cams..and nothing happens there beside the couple cams shows and shavings.

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No Nina, no Serena, time to close this apt. George, Zack, and Jeka are failing hard as managers. Just no fire in their bellies any more.

Couldn't agree more.For me it's worst seing it happening to George because at some point he was an very good manager,Zack..only his place and Ruby are ok,his other houses really bad,jeka..Nothings and cam girls.

• Like 1