Nina & Alan Part #2

16 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

He does that with every girl that I've seen him with. Are you telling me that they all like it?

exactly; they all like face and tits slapping , spitting , ass fucking, dp, dildos and all sorts of other  kinky acts; a few weeks ago one girl told me that it can hurt for a couple of days, but it's fucking profitable. Any other questions?

48 minutes ago, waldi said:

exactly; they all like face and tits slapping , spitting , ass fucking, dp, dildos and all sorts of other  kinky acts; a few weeks ago one girl told me that it can hurt for a couple of days, but it's fucking profitable. Any other questions?

And then you woke up. Fucking weirdo. 

• Like 1

One aspect that 

1 hour ago, Attalawrence said:

Rent must be cheap in Siberia.

Amy suggested the tenant pays the rent and the utilities (perhaps Groomy could confirm please?). If so then Nina must be picking up the rent still. Credit to George if he is keeping the apt open to allow for her possible eventual return as this is what I would expect a good employer to do. Loyalty should work both ways.

40 minutes ago, squish said:

One aspect that 

Amy suggested the tenant pays the rent and the utilities (perhaps Groomy could confirm please?). If so then Nina must be picking up the rent still. Credit to George if he is keeping the apt open to allow for her possible eventual return as this is what I would expect a good employer to do. Loyalty should work both ways.

How could she still be. Honestly, I don't think she's coming back. The reason I say this is, in the past she never bothered to look in the camera and wave goodbye when she went for one her many doctor's visits. Secondly, she never bothered to pack all of her items all at ones. She even took her drawings off the wall and also her sex toys.  

Put 2 and 2 together. If she had any intention of returning, why would she take a nonessential item such as a drawing on wall and pack every clothing item that I have in the house, stand in front of the camera in a very emotional stance and wave to her fans.

It's very sad. I miss her dearly.  she was my favorite character on this project and the only reason why I even bother coming VHTV.

Wherever you are I hope you're doing well Nina. 😭

Get well soon NIna!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

What makes me sad here is that at one year ago this place was the scene of one of the best Halloween parties in Vh.

I add that maybe the only party or event where everything went well.
Nina was one of only joy.👍happy
It was Alan's best performance with Serena (he did no resistance).

I believe that if Nina had not "tumbled" for the drink, 😂and Alan because her condition did not ultimately accompany her on the bed ❤️(sitting by her side until she slept), we could have had the first 5some effect among them.

At least at that moment all the signs were green for that.

As I said it was by this gesture of him that I went (effectively) to see Alan in another way.😎

Nov was still one of the most 'creative' months for this project.
I miss them. Really.

😐

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seeing George using the same places for a long time and even let them empty without any problems it may be the case he owns them?

Im kind new to vhtv.   Are you saying that George has in the past used Nina/Alan apartment for other clients?

45 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Put 2 and 2 together. If she had any intention of returning, why would she take a nonessential item such as a drawing on wall and pack every clothing item that I have in the house, stand in front of the camera in a very emotional stance and wave to her fans.

It's very sad. I miss her dearly.  she was my favorite character on this project and the only reason why I even bother coming VHTV.

Wherever you are I hope you're doing well Nina. 😭

Get well soon NIna!

I am afraid you may well be right the way she left did seem very final which is a shame as this was once one of the best apartments on VH. But she did need to go as her problems were getting much worse than i have ever seen them just hope she finds peace and happiness for the future.

This place is getting to look more like a lunar landscape every day which is a dam shame.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

no problem keeping the apt available. but they really should either occupy it at least once in a while or put it offline for now. what is the point of seeing constant nothing? 

Exactly.its only hurting George image as manager.

• Like 1