Nina & Alan Part #2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

When we have seen Edda here recently sometimes her wedding ring was on and other times off so don't know what the current situation is but would guess they are still married. What ever way Joe may have changed, Joe will always be Joe and people just don't take to him I'm afraid.

Joe has just no energy at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

is the apt better with 1. alan doing nothing, 2. alan with guests doing nothing, or 3. empty with no people doing nothing? 

Let us not overlook that Edda (I am assuming) set up the party in the hope that one of the guests would go with Alan for our entertainment. It failed but it might not have failed. In any case it was interesting to watch the scheme develop imho (incidentally this proves that the episode was 'real', rather than scripted). If Edda has to drag Joe along then surely it is a price worth paying for Edda to keep trying to inject some colour and clicks if or until Nina returns? Looking forward to seeing Jane again on her own George please?

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Let us not overlook that Edda (I am assuming) set up the party in the hope that one of the guests would go with Alan for our entertainment. It failed but it might not have failed. In any case it was interesting to watch the scheme develop imho (incidentally this proves that the episode was 'real', rather than scripted). If Edda has to drag Joe along then surely it is a price worth paying for Edda to keep trying to inject some colour and clicks if or until Nina returns? Looking forward to seeing Jane again on her own George please?

so then #2 is better?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

When we have seen Edda here recently sometimes her wedding ring was on and other times off so don't know what the current situation is but would guess they are still married. What ever way Joe may have changed, Joe will always be Joe and people just don't take to him I'm afraid.

that's exactly what I'm talking about. I used to point out that Joe blurred Edda's development on his staff and even on his project.

TODAY however before all the examples that we have already seen this is no longer happening. I am the first and I believe the only one to see and admit it.

There is an evident separation of Edda (who is a character from VHtv) of the person with whom he Joe (?) Is married more than 5 years.

And it should not have been just the kamasutra performance that kept them together for these +2.628.000 minutes

The same goes for the character Nina. I was beginning to believe and nurture strong hopes that finally Alan was also assimilating it that way (.in relation to Nina).

Unfortunately the worsening of her state of health put this confirmation in the freezer.
I expected to have this position effective at Nina's upcoming "social" event alone or Nina along with Alan. And not along with Den or Dennis.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so then #2 is better?

Having said I enjoyed the 'scheme' unfold then I must go for 2 but my point is that you are dealing with a complex species here and success can't always be guaranteed (unless you are into actors working to a script) in which case there are plenty of other places on the internet where success is a given. I shall stop here otherwise I risk a lecture from Amy on her favourite subject?

26 minutes ago, squish said:

Sorry ... but where did you see Edda or Joe trying to push some of the girls to Alan?
What I saw was a couple trying to raise the spirit of a visibly groundless friend.

But I agree with the way you employ: Our entertainment. And not theirs anymore

It was that bit where Edda suggests they all move to the bedroom and when Alan then goes in exposed, she grabs Joe to leave them all alone. I would not disagree with your interpretation however in which case it was a kindly act. 

8 minutes ago, squish said:

It was that bit where Edda suggests they all move to the bedroom and when Alan then goes in exposed, she grabs Joe to leave them all alone. I would not disagree with your interpretation however in which case it was a kindly act. 

my time now
I really missed this point and that is already unavailable in the timeline.
Soon I attentive to all the details.
😫

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

my time now
I really missed this point and that is already unavailable in the timeline.
Soon I attentive to all the details.

i just saved alan, edda & joe together in bed doing not much. for what it's worth it should be in archive tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

The only way this apartment would work is having Alan and Edda as single friends "with benefits" and both having their own people visiting them.

No, VH cannot handle that amount of awesomeness.  

That is too awesome for VH and other managers will go out of business. 

• Like 2