Nina & Alan Part #2

56 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Losing Foxy and Serena was bad, but I think loosing Nina was the stick that broke the camels back for ole Georgy boy. Wouldn't be surprised if he called it a day after Kira is done. 

I just don't see any real commitment to the project from any of the managers except for AL, who are probably too eager to throw anyone into an apt. Their downfall is the apt staging and set up. Their tech guy is ripping them off. Next is that all of their tenants are too similar in look and style. Dana is the one exception, I think. 

Anna just seems to be spinning her wheels. She can't seem to translate her creativeness into any of her tenants. 

Exactly my view also Amy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Losing Foxy and Serena was bad, but I think loosing Nina was the stick that broke the camels back for ole Georgy boy. Wouldn't be surprised if he called it a day after Kira is done. 

You mean people log on to see Kira wow, really? lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i don't know why everyone bashes kira. she's 1 of the few people that has a lot of guests, a lot of sex, a lot of types of sex, and even with red & herman moving i'm sure that she won't have any problems getting new roomies. the ponytail guy & his girl would be a good fit. but alan's apt should go offline until someone figures out what to do with it. alan clearly isn't interested at all. he's not going to start any new relationships without nina's guidance. she is really missed!

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm attracted to people, not sex acts. I don't find Kira or Red for that matter attractive. If by saying that it's bashing them, then I guess I'm guilty. 

Me also,never found Kira attractive,same with red and basicaly most of the kinda recent girls guests of tat place.Only exception was an blonde girl guest that had pretty great body and nice boobs.For me the attractive guests were mostly foxy girlfriends and when she leaved(to my tastes)the cute girls gone with her.

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know why everyone bashes kira. she's 1 of the few people that has a lot of guests, a lot of sex, a lot of types of sex, and even with red & herman moving i'm sure that she won't have any problems getting new roomies. the ponytail guy & his girl would be a good fit. but alan's apt should go offline until someone figures out what to do with it. alan clearly isn't interested at all. he's not going to start any new relationships without nina's guidance. she is really missed!

I don't think anyone bashes Kira,it's just that some(myself included)don't find her hot,attractive,no doubts that she brings lots of guests and try to mantain her house active.Agree that house should be out offline,like it is almost feels like..i don't care..laziness.Regard Nina return..lets be honest when was the last time you seen her happy and kicking ass..long months ago.Serena leaving was basicaly the final nail in coffin.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, I don't require perfection. Are you saying that you are attracted to all women equally? That the attractiveness of a woman is irrelevant?

i'll try not to start an argument as we haven't had any problems lately. there is more to life than just looks or hairstyles. if that was all that mattered maybe i wouldn't watch them, maybe i would. who knows. there is nothing wrong with kira or red. their apt is 1 of the most active. but you don't even subscribe anymore so you can only go by what you read here which is other peoples opinions. i'll stop here for now.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't think anyone bashes Kira,it's just that some(myself included)don't find her hot,attractive,no doubts that she brings lots of guests and try to mantain her house active.Agree that house should be out offline,like it is almost feels like..i don't care..laziness.Regard Nina return..lets be honest when was the last time you seen her happy and kicking ass..long months ago.Serena leaving was basicaly the final nail in coffin.

agree about serena. no way could that loss be made up. but nina was more than just a piece of ass. she had a brain & was very involved with the apt's success. she wasn't doing much lately but that was because of her health.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agree about serena. no way could that loss be made up. but nina was more than just a piece of ass. she had a brain & was very involved with the apt's success. she wasn't doing much lately but that was because of her health.

People were predicting the demise of N&A when I joined the forum. They were wrong then and I think they might still be now, reason being Nina's gregariousness which resulted in a flow of interesting guests essential to prevent an apartment becoming 'stale.' If and when she comes back I forsee her doing more of the same. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

There are more reasons that I'm not attracted to her then just her hairstyle. I'm not that shallow. I have to wonder though, is it more bashing to say to a person, "I'm not attracted to you because of your hairstyle", or "Your sex life is boring, timeline only"? Seems like a lot of tenants get told that. 

when a point is made once or twice that should be enough. but you & your new friend like to go on & on & on & on.................................... give it a rest.

Just now, squish said:

People were predicting the demise of N&A when I joined the forum. They were wrong then and I think they might still be now, reason being Nina's gregariousness which resulted in a flow of interesting guests essential to prevent an apartment becoming 'stale.' If and when she comes back I forsee her doing more of the same. 

i agree if she comes back. but alan alone won't do it. the apt should go offline for now. it can return later when nina gets better if that's what she wants.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My new friend? Come on Golfer. I made a comment to say that I wasn't attracted to Kira and then you want to say that's bashing her. I don't think it is. All I did was point out some hypocrisy on your part because you routinely tell tenants that their life is too boring to even watch live. Personally, I think neither is particularly insulting in this forum. Just making a counter point that's all.

your new friend "s" . just keep listening to him & you'll know it all just like him. now if you'll excuse me..............................