Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

thought that maybe edda would have sex with joe!

I think they've learned that it (Edda+Joe) would not excite anyone. 

Assuming that George is a smart business man, it puzzles me what Joe is doing here. A possibility is that Joe is doing janitorial or admin work since he is comfortable with cameras.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

it puzzles me what Joe is doing here. A possibility is that Joe is doing janitorial or admin work since he is comfortable with cameras.

Or maybe Joe is Edda's boyfriend and he was there with his girlfriend...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My point is that the 3 of them (George, Edda and Joe) are smart enough to know that Edda+Joe as an attached couple do not have any money potential here. The couple failed before and no point to give them another try. Knowing what happen to Polly and Valery, we know that George is not very good at spending out of pocket donation to his team. 

That is why I am wondering what Joe is doing here. He must know (or informed by George) that there no future for him as Edda's husband, boyfriend or whatever you name the relationship.

I think George is lost.This new guests from the little i seen are very very average,and Joe with Edda..we seen this two months in their own place till become rutinal blowjobs after blowjobs.But well people have different tastes.

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

My point is that the 3 of them (George, Edda and Joe) are smart enough to know that Edda+Joe as an attached couple do not have any money potential here. The couple failed before and no point to give them another try. Knowing what happen to Polly and Valery, we know that George is not very good at spending out of pocket donation to his team. 

That is why I am wondering what Joe is doing here. He must know (or informed by George) that there no future for him as Edda's husband, boyfriend or whatever you name the relationship. 

What ever the relationship the reason their last apartment failed was that Joe curbed Edda's girly ways in my opinion, so for them to have another apartment will not be on the cards as Joe & Edda on their own are just too boring, especially Joe, Edda on her own would be great but i can't see that happening whilst Joe is involved.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I think George is lost.This new guests from the little i seen are very very average,and Joe with Edda..we seen this two months in their own place till become rutinal blowjobs after blowjobs.But well people have different tastes.

55 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What ever the relationship the reason their last apartment failed was that Joe curbed Edda's girly ways in my opinion, so for them to have another apartment will not be on the cards as Joe & Edda on their own are just too boring, especially Joe, Edda on her own would be great but i can't see that happening whilst Joe is involved.

37 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The only way this apartment would work is having Alan and Edda as single friends "with benefits" and both having their own people visiting them.

Again I will reinforce.

Neither Edda or Joe today have the same behavior as they had in their previous project (and it would be interesting to remember when that was and where our attention on the site was concerned at the time).

As for being lost, I think this applies more to the actual vhtv site because even with 34 active projects, I can not feel tempted to see anything bigger than 5 projects of the moment (hermam & red / lexy & peter are included in these).

Please note that I am illustrating couples without physical or verbal aggression. Even if somehow the heat of the moment or the situation justify. .

As far as I can remember we never saw this between Joe and Edda.
Just once a finger injury in Edda as a result of an unfortunate game of fighting between them (and that this always has my disapproval and alert here).

So today's AEJ can actually work on the same steps we had NAS before.
Just do not let there be resistances and personal barriers like we did not see yesterday in the bedroom.

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

until a few days ago, they were married (with alliances for proof) for over 5 years.
I do not know if they are still "married", but together they are still together.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

until a few days ago, they were married (with alliances for proof) for over 5 years.
I do not know if they are still "married", but together they are still together.

When we have seen Edda here recently sometimes her wedding ring was on and other times off so don't know what the current situation is but would guess they are still married. What ever way Joe may have changed, Joe will always be Joe and people just don't take to him I'm afraid.