Nina & Alan Part #2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Whatever dude! I'll just assume my counter point hit home since it obviously unnerved you so much. 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

52 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and it's lucky that the rest of us are perfect.

Haha, you two are like me, need to get the last word in!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'll let others here decide for themselves what went wrong this time. I'm going to hold my head high and be content knowing that I didn't deserve that. 

look. you are looking at kira's apt looking for miss america. i'm looking for sex. as long as the people are within a certain range o f looks i'm happy. kira, red & virtually everyone else on vh falls within my range. when i say timeline only it is because there is no activity to keep me watching, not because the participants didn't win a beauty contest. and as for the zzzzzzzzzzz's, i'm trying to not argue. you've made your point & i've made mine. now how about we leave it there?

Hope I am wrong but i feel they are just giving Nina some weeks to get better and then she will return with Alan,why i feel it's bad..b cause they did similar some few times and Nina always gets worst again.In this case she totaly should put her health first and manager also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope I am wrong but i feel they are just giving Nina some weeks to get better and then she will return with Alan,why i feel it's bad..b cause they did similar some few times and Nina always gets worst again.In this case she totaly should put her health first and manager also.

Fully agree 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree 👍

Depends how skilful her dermatologist is at diagnosing the cause of her hives (might be psychosomatic). I don't know whether they have an NHS equivalent in Siberia, I suspect not in which case she might have to pay for her treatment. If she were short of funds, crowdfunding could be an option but this is very much an enlightened western concept.

• Upvote 1