Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Some nice subtle and nice sensual movements in the LR. 

This can be really nice !!!

Ok, false alert.

Not sure why, but the girl gave a signal to Allan here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam110?timestamp=1541297262

Then Allan spend 1.5 hours to seduce the girl. She did not firmly reject, but she didn't gave in. 

Poor Allan. I feel for him. Must have been such painful blue ball.

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

Ok, false alert.

Not sure why, but the girl gave a signal to Allan here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam110?timestamp=1541297262

Then Allan spend 1.5 hours to seduce the girl. She did not firmly reject, but she didn't gave in. 

Poor Allan. I feel for him. Must have been such painful blue ball.

I am possibly in a minority in that I enjoy the expectation that parties give rise to regardless of their outcomes. What annoys me however is my belief that George, as possibly a good employer has kept Alan on in Nina's absence but that Alan is not grasping those opportunities to keep the VH ship afloat. Someone went to the trouble to source and invite the girls we watched and I bet it wasn't Alan. Nina would have expected him to co-operate. If this continues then I would reluctantly agree with you that Alan should be replaced until Nina returns, if she does.

33 minutes ago, squish said:

I am possibly in a minority in that I enjoy the expectation that parties give rise to regardless of their outcomes. What annoys me however is my belief that George, as possibly a good employer has kept Alan on in Nina's absence but that Alan is not grasping those opportunities to keep the VH ship afloat. Someone went to the trouble to source and invite the girls we watched and I bet it wasn't Alan. Nina would have expected him to co-operate. If this continues then I would reluctantly agree with you that Alan should be replaced until Nina returns, if she does.

Replaced by whom?

47 minutes ago, squish said:

While timeline lasts, you should take a look at how hard Allan tried to seduce the girl. It wasn't Allan's fault. Not sure why the girl rejected, since she wanted to huge Allan while she was sleeping. She liked cuddling with him.

What bothered be is that when they woke up, Allan didn't interact with her at all. He could chit-chat, open a nice conversation or perhaps offer and prepare dinner. Regardless of sex, having a company is better than staying alone. That is where I think Allan could do better.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

While timeline lasts, you should take a look at how hard Allan tried to seduce the girl. It wasn't Allan's fault. Not sure why the girl rejected, since she wanted to huge Allan while she was sleeping. She liked cuddling with him.

What bothered be is that when they woke up, Allan didn't interact with her at all. He could chit-chat, open a nice conversation or perhaps offer and prepare dinner. Regardless of sex, having a company is better than staying alone. That is where I think Allan could do better.

Agreed. They leave the apartment together but that could be co-incidental.

It seems really sad to see what this apartment become,it started kinda slowly and then Serena arrived and play had an boom in quality,popularity and quantity.But at some point it looked like Manager forgeted this place and first dead stroke was Serena leaving and last one..Nina.This house(well most of George houses at some point)were an guaranty of deliver..we knew when an couple guests arrived,partie said etc it would end up in nice sex and sometimes even some amazing moments.Now Alan have no clue,talent call whatever you want to make place worthy of watch again,very very sparkly guests apear but nothing happen or at best some underblankets crap,and place it's times and times empty.What the hell its george tiking!?Obvious Alan can't make it alone,now it's plenty obvious that everything was lead by Nina and Serena.Close the place or put new residents in it.

• Like 2

Hear what you say but we have seen four new interesting female faces in a few days. This is far more than most apartments can offer so george clearly has plans (even if I don't always agree with them). Despite what I said earlier, If Alan co-operates he could perhaps turn things around, with a little help from his friends. We shall see.