Nina & Alan Part #2

I think this is arranged just to show signs of life in the place.

This is a sign that George has some plane for the apartment and tries to give it vital signs periodically.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This is a sign that George has some plane for the apartment and tries to give it vital signs periodically.

Agree. Without plans he would just close it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Without plans he would just close it.

The only issue is that Gorge struggled to come up with a plan to keep talents like Valery around. He also struggled to find a good replacement for Ray&Polly in that place.

I am hoping he can bring his A game this time. But I am concern that keep seeing Joe is a sign of struggle to find qualified people.

tiring but I will repeat it again.
The Edda we had before is not the same Edda we have today. The same goes for Joe and we can also include it in there until Alan.

without "moral" barriers,

One thing is for sure, too;
The bond of friendship, complicity, and loyalty among these 4 (and I'm in it including Nina as well) is still strong and in principle unquestionable.
We have nothing similar in any other project here.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

tiring but I will repeat it again.
The Edda we had before is not the same Edda we have today. The same goes for Joe and we can also include it in there until Alan.

without "moral" barriers,

One thing is for sure, too;
The bond of friendship, complicity, and loyalty among these 4 (and I'm in it including Nina as well) is still strong and in principle unquestionable.
We have nothing similar in any other project here.

I know we joke about Joe but I do agree with you about their friendship.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

WAs tiking exactly the same thing,Seems George plans this "events" from time to time(Maybe an couple nights a week)to show that house its active,but really isn't most of days.