Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, squish said:

Yes, looks as if the boys are leaving and Alan seems only interested in the noise his guests are making.

if you look in the timeline will see that yes, the neighbors were knocking on his door by the noise made.
What I really did not understand because the "screams / noises" in the bedroom were already much higher and also at inappropriate times

Looks like those classic tease parties of other cam sites,with lots of forced laughts and trying to mantain the "party" as many hours as possible an of course..no sex or nudity.Who could ever tough one of the best houses in VH would end up like this.Rip.

3 minutes ago, squish said:

What makes you think that?

I was joking a bit.

But I can tell that the two girls have far too much energy. At this hour, the alcohol effect should have been diminished and normally they should feel tired and fall sleep. So what is the reasons for so much energy? At their age, it cold be due to too much unreleased sexual desired? 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Watching joe on cams its like watching an small green fish in an small jar going around and around.Its like watching an half eated slice of rotten cheese getting slowly grabed by an very slow passing mousse and then very slowly taking it to his nest.

Watching Joe getting a great BJ from beautiful Edda was like watching the mouse drop dead before it got to its nest

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The two girls in the bedroom act immature, but I see a chance that they fuck Joe in the ass.

I'd watch that, he li kill ed to give it Edda hard in the ass, turn around is fair play, or whatever that saying is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Watching Joe getting a great BJ from beautiful Edda was like watching the mouse drop dead before it got to its nest

Well, it seems that he is the only available go to guy that George has 😞

• Like 1