Nina & Alan Part #2

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Share your concerns.My view is that he has always shown some mild autistic traits but it didn't matter when Nina was there as she understood and likes him. Come back Nina.

He acts like a child, and has no responsibilities that make people grow up. Having an elephant dick only gets you so far in life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He acts like a child, and has no responsibilities that make people grow up. Having an elephant dick only gets you so far in life.

Hi Ash thats obviously where i have failed then :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

"Having an elephant dick only gets you so far in life" hehe ashley.undefined

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

from what groomy said serena pulled a misty & fell in love. i don't see any hope for this apt unless totally new people move in.

Agree,think only two solutions(good ones)or serena&boyfriend or totaly new residents,not "recycled" guests we seen lots of times in other houses but fresh new residents that could change the image of the house(that nowdays it's one of the worst in site).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

possibility - 50%.

Well, unless you are referring to a gay encounter, last week he had two very energetic girls over, left them in his bedroom and slept with the third romantic girl in LR.  NOTHING happened and  he let them go without a proper good by or anything. So with only a guy vising, I would say the possibility is negative 100%