Nina & Alan Part #2

Guest maitre197

Let's remember: when Nina invites the girls we see a good sex activity.  When co-called manager Joe  for Alan invites the girls  - nothing.  

What  is Alan doing to be interesting? Nothing! Sex may be only occasionally  1 time in two week! ALAN GOES AWAY!

It doesn't get any better than the 3 girls slept over last night. Every single of them could run a successful apartment in VH. 

However, I noticed serious deficiencies in Allan's social skills. He does not have enough charm and charisma to attract these girls - something that Nina used to help him with. His penis size or sex performance are not enough to break the ice and attract the girls to partner with him.

Allan needs a partner to cover his social problems.  Joe is definitely is not qualified for that and Allan will eventually falls apart if he continues like this both in his VH participation and real life out there.

14 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Let's remember: when Nina invites the girls we see a good sex activity.  When co-called manager Joe  for Alan invites the girls  - nothing.  

What  is Alan doing to be interesting? Nothing! Sex may be only occasionally  1 time in two week! ALAN GOES AWAY!

Indeed,now it's obvious that Nina and even Serena were the on side that made it work,they had the personality and know how to make things happen and things result,Alan after both leaved basicaly only delivered awafull parties with lots of forced laughts and..no sex,no real fun.Rip house.

• Like 1

Once VH noticed here in the forum on alert that they were 'real' people and not circus monkeys.We had at that time around 5 or 6 projects.
On occasion I was one of those who reacted negatively to this position. NAS or NA still did not dream of existing.
Today however seeing the site and what it has become with 33 active projects (?) And 63 deactivated, I recognize that he was partly right.

Just something in curiosity here in questioning who has so much "attention" 🙄and "interest"🤗 in this project. And in their success.😇

In a week, Alan (or Denniz) will be celebrating his birthday.
Can you imagine a more "motivating" and "stimulating" situation for yourself than to spend this date alone, far, away or absent from who really is significant and important to you?
The same I think, would be worth to Nina's side. At least I still want to believe it.

Last year she woke Alan with a candle over an improvised scone.

Does anyone know (or remember) what I'm talking about?🙈🙉🙊

• Like 2

Has Nina left because of health issues.alan is a totally lost soul and obviously needs either Nina back or a new partner.surely Edda could help him.she seems a sound and sensible girl.george will have to sort something out soon as we could be watching someone(Alan)cracking up.

3 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Has Nina left because of health issues.alan is a totally lost soul and obviously needs either Nina back or a new partner.surely Edda could help him.she seems a sound and sensible girl.george will have to sort something out soon as we could be watching someone(Alan)cracking up.

Bring Serena back, i like Serena better than Nina or Edda

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

from what groomy said serena pulled a misty & fell in love. i don't see any hope for this apt unless totally new people move in.

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe Rosie from Kira place could be an option...

Alan with a good puppet master can perform okay. 

Regardless, it could be dangerous to leave Alan on his own like this. He just sleep, smoke and watch his cellphone. It could be quite unhealthy for a long run and impact his mental health that is already suffering.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Alan with a good puppet master can perform okay. 

Regardless, it could be dangerous to leave Alan on his own like this. He just sleep, smoke and watch his cellphone. It could be quite unhealthy for a long run and impact his mental health that is already suffering.

Share your concerns.My view is that he has always shown some mild autistic traits but it didn't matter when Nina was there as she understood and likes him. Come back Nina.

• Like 1