Kate & Andrew

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams will be replaced. The bigger problem is no decent sofa cams and huge blingspots at this place 🤦‍♂️

This is an apartment without a balcony - so everyone goes to smoke on common balcony.

Wardrobe and entrance hall +/- like Spartak apt. So normal.

Yes - problem, they go to smoke in common balcony, whole party pace go to 0. 10 minutes empty apt.

About sofa. There is no action. If turn cam3 onto sofa, we will lose the best view room activities.

12470.jpg

12472.jpg

023.jpg

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

About sofa. There is no action. If turn cam3 onto sofa, we will lose the best view room activities

I'm OK with that if there will be nothing on sofa. But if they're going to have some action on that sofa, we haven't got a decent cam to see it, because cam 2 is simply too far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

:rolleyes: Does not surprise me at all. He has absolutely no clue what he does. 

Totaly,still remember Tim place with cams not working good for months and this supodly tec dude appearing there...to eat snacks and chat.Not what i would call an good professional.

• Like 1

Just now, purplewrap said:

Seems to a big one in the bedroom 

In bedroom, cams must be focused on the bed, I repeat: ON THE BED; because usually nothing happens next to them. So I don't care about blind spots in bedroom, this is not an issue.Simple as that.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This is an apartment without a balcony - so everyone goes to smoke on common balcony.

Wardrobe and entrance hall +/- like Spartak apt. So normal.

Yes - problem, they go to smoke in common balcony, whole party pace go to 0. 10 minutes empty apt.

About sofa. There is no action. If turn cam3 onto sofa, we will lose the best view room activities.

12470.jpg

12472.jpg

023.jpg

The thing is they rent this houses with enormous livingrooms and only put An couple cams to catch the zone,isn't one of the cams already in use that should be turned,moved..it's that an new cam it's needed to catch the sofa zone.

Adjusting the existing cams is a bad idea and not necessary. What really should be done is adding an additional cam, somewhere along this wall here. And also at least one more in the hall to at least show where they all go to smoke.

022.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Adjusting the existing cams is a bad idea and not necessary. What really should be done is adding an additional cam, somewhere along this wall here. And also at least one more in the hall to at least show where they all go to smoke.

022.jpg

That would be too easy 😁

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I really do not get why the tech guy does not see this when practically anybody here sees it

I'm not sure the tech guy has any input on cam placement. He only does what he's told by the incompetent managers that direct him.