Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! Gives a girl some personality down there. Plus it feels good!

Personally I think that a hairless pussy is too childlike, a bush shows the transformation of a girl to a woman, and that is what "The Little One" is, a very beautiful erotic woman. 😻

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I prefer a clear view to the target zone, myself. I detest having to find my reading glasses and put on my jungle gear just so I can make romance.

I'll just leave this here. Have at it...

s-l300.jpg  0   22.44 kB

Each to their own Foamy, but a good manicured lawn always looks better than an overgrown one or an arid one for that matter.....I am not talking about a jungle where you need a battalion of Gurkha's to guide you through, I'm referring to a bowling green presentation.

Just a personal taste.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I prefer a clear view to the target zone, myself. I detest having to find my reading glasses and put on my jungle gear just so I can make romance.

I'll just leave this here. Have at it...

s-l300.jpg  0   22.44 kB

C'mon Foamy, you got enough experience to know where to put it without seeing it. When her tail goes straight up, stuck it in the second hole down. :biggrin:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Each to their own Foamy, but a good manicured lawn always looks better than an overgrown one or an arid one for that matter.....I am not talking about a jungle where you need a battalion of Gurkha's to guide you through, I'm referring to a bowling green presentation.

Just a personal taste.

Exactly! No ok not talking about a zztop type beard growing down there. Guy loves my trimmed Bush, I have really soft hair down there, and he don't care about getting an occasional hair in his mouth. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

C'mon Foamy, you got enough experience to know where to put it without seeing it. When her tail goes straight up, stuck it in the second hole down. :biggrin:

Ash, You are priceless girl. 😹

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly! No ok not talking about a zztop type beard growing down there. Guy loves my trimmed Bush, I have really soft hair down there, and he don't care about getting an occasional hair in his mouth. 

I also think that it makes for a great contrast between skin tone and bush tone.Aesthetically pleasurable to my eyes.🙀

• Like 1