Kathy & Molly

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I get the feeling those two would have totally fucked even if she hadn't broken up with Andrew. I wish I knew the relationship status between Bruce and Kelly, if they are actually dating or if they were just fuck buddies.

I'm guessing they were actually dating ,judging by the way she was klinging to him but you know he was dying to have Kate ,especially since he didn't get to actually fuck her during the threesome. I wouldn't be able to let that go...

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Yeah who knows but i think they were just smoke buddies..😉  She has chemistry with Bruce...

chemistry with her it's like the weather loool
we see that chemistry with the 2 days friendzone and then suddenly in another visit they was all advanced in couch lool 

but agree with the "more" chemistry with Bruce.. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Floor plan there. Marked all blind spots in blue and funny thing is they admit the sofa is not covered. (Marked in green) 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Blind spot at the door is not interesting. They spend there 1-2 minutes dressing jackets and go in common balcony to smoke.

Blind spot in bedroom - not deserve new camera. And whole action on bed.

Sofa - 2 variants:

add new cam (8 like Dana&Chris or Clara&Stas or Veronica or Otto&Lola or Grace&Jacob or Patric&Clair or Darcie&Stif = standart apts) on Sofa. New small, not old big with 1 year+ active in VH. Just having big camera on sofa is not good for acting with guests.

do not do activities on sofa. Now it is used. Hottest activity since the opening this apartment on sofa. That is - we did not miss anything.

2361.jpg

• Like 1