Kathy & Molly

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Why?

Too big, too dark, too smudgy looking. And I think it's too high on his shoulders. It's a cape that's missing the cape. Maybe that's it! Maybe it subliminally reminds me of BATMAN!  

That aside, it's overbearing and dimishes his personality. All I want to know about him is why he did this to himself. What does it mean to him ajd why did he feel the need to make it so big and dark like that. Did it turn out the way he wanted it to? Stuff like that!

Either way, it bugs me. Too distracting! 

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

course I know, but I also know how insidious person you can be in fact 😀

Insidious, no! I'm not evil. I know my reputation proceeds me. It's quite easy to think of me as many things. To some I am a master troll and to others an angel.  I've been there and back again so many times and I can totally understand it why no one would trust me. Overall, in the end, I do have a good heart and I love people. Ultimately, I will fall on that side of things. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't having fun.    

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

duplicity is the domain of politics

Like, I said, I'm not devious despite what you think you want to believe about me. It's not who I really am. I can understand why you might come to this conclusion, but it's ultimately not true.  I am not perfect and I maneuver from side to side a lot of things, but I am not some diabolic troll that you seem to want to paint me as.   

• Like 2