Kathy & Molly

this apt is timeline only for me & the main reason is the cam setup. couchcam is too far away & the other living room cams are useless 99% of the time. that leaves 1 good bedroom cam & the bathroom cam as the only ones that are watchable.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt is timeline only for me & the main reason is the cam setup. couchcam is too far away & the other living room cams are useless 99% of the time. that leaves 1 good bedroom cam & the bathroom cam as the only ones that are watchable.

agree, so far, they  simply showed nothing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Couldn't agree with you more.Could push it to 2 bedroom cams i suppose.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Not even timeline only for me. I only look here what happens there. I won't reward them with views for the shit they did there on tech side. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not even the bating shows on jacuzzi??? poor girl, all that work 😂

that's not enough I'm afraid, people expected something like threesome I presume

• Like 2