Kathy & Molly

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then you don't really know me at all.

last sentence, because others are impatient. If you're a so loving person as you want others to perceive you, let the things go without any barriers. You're coming to vh and accusations starts; you're coming to spygasm - accusations again without even  a mention that violence is an inseparable part of our existence and not everyone's life is a script for a soap opera. Just let it go

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she went to bed thinking that he would follow her in that moment.. she had to come back to kitchen

Maybe he doesn't like her or maybe he's playing it cool, but he's definitely not showing any interest in her.

Another call to Bruce might be in order tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

last sentence, because others are impatient. If you're a so loving person as you want others to perceive you, let the things go without any barriers. You're coming to vh and accusations starts; you're coming to spygasm - accusations again without even  a mention that violence is an inseparable part of our existence and not everyone's life is a script for a soap opera. Just let it go

I think I'll just be true to myself and speak my mind as I choose to and let the chips fall where they may as I always have.

44 minutes ago, waldi said:

no. I don't ask about the forum which might be just a tool to achieve your goal. You have acknowledged a long time ago that you want to destroy the vhtv; not straight, but using wordings which they testify to this. Sorry but, I don't believe you, I think you are a liar and instigator

Comeom waldi there is no need to call amy3 a liar and she doesn't start anything she is not got she can't make ppl say stuff it's not here fault what she says most ppl agree with if can't say anything nice to ppl the say nothing grrrrr

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe he doesn't like her or maybe he's playing it cool, but he's definitely not showing any interest in her.

Another call to Bruce might be in order tonight.

If i had to guess (may be wrong because don't know the nature of all that phone calls they did during the afternoon, but was a constant) she is trying to dispatch this one pretty quickly (but seems to be failing on that because the guy isn't helping) and are waiting for other "guests" later 

who knows what may be happening in that corner.. 

bandicam 2018-10-12 21-29-51-735.jpg

2040039474_bandicam2018-10-1221-32-14-621.thumb.jpg.b9488329c9edd0097d7c4a8ac2a7f67b.jpg