Kathy & Molly

1 minute ago, waldi said:

that explains a lot but, obviously, I'm not a sexologist

Just try not to automatically think of me as a bad person. I know that you may not believe me, but it's really not who I am. I'm just here to have some fun with you guys and share my experience and see where it takes me. I don't have an evil design in mind. I have a lot of very good relationships with people here. I'm not perfect, but I am also not the sum total of the worst thing that I have ever done.     

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just try not to automatically think of me as a bad person. I know that you may not believe me, but it's really not who I am. I'm just here to have some fun with you guys and share my experience and see where it takes me. I don't have an evil design in mind. I have a lot of very good relationships with people here. I'm not perfect, but I am also not the sum total of the worst thing that I have ever done.     

don't try to justify yourself each time. Read your posts; conclusion? let everybody go to hell, including vhtv, next time - I love everyone. There's a lack of consequence in your logic. Tell me why and what you wold like to achieve, probably it's a second time I ask 

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

don't try to justify yourself each time. Read your posts; conclusion? let everybody go to hell, including vhtv, next time - I love everyone. There's a lack of consequence in your logic. Tell me why and what you wold like to achieve, probably it's a second time I ask 

I did answer that "I'm just here to have some fun with you guys and share my experience and see where it takes me."

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I did answer that "I'm just here to have some fun with you guys and share my experience and see where it takes me."

no. I don't ask about the forum which might be just a tool to achieve your goal. You have acknowledged a long time ago that you want to destroy the vhtv; not straight, but using wordings which they testify to this. Sorry but, I don't believe you, I think you are a liar and instigator

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

no. I don't ask about the forum which might be just a tool to achieve your goal. You have acknowledged a long time ago that you want to destroy the vhtv; not straight, but using wordings which they testify to this. Sorry but, I don't believe you, I think you are a liar and instigator

Then you don't really know me at all.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kate seems to be all over this guy, whoever he is. Definitely a lot more than the first two who stayed here.

Pretty "desperate" to get attention from him i would say .. touching him.. jumping more then once to his lap.. squeezing "pimples" .. and to him it's equal no reciprocate till now