Dana & Chris Part #2

The fact is there was wrong doing here. What I said was correct. Dana did lie to the guest about the cams. The apt was taken offline and the girl was properly informed. She was ok with the situation after it was explained to her. I don't know if she received a fine, but likely yes. 

The next issue is this one about reporting things to VHTV and spoiling the fun. The consensus seems to be that people who report such things are spoilers and only take away from the experience and hurt the tenants and push them to hide their their schemes from cam even more. I know that VHTV doesn't share this view. It is in their interest for these things to be reported to them. For 2 main reasons. 1, they can earn fine money and 2 if something bad is happening, they can take action and show authorities that they have a mechanism to curb such bad behavior. It's enough to give them the cover that they need to protect themselves. 

Next is the conscience of each viewer. People should have the right to express their views here and report things that they believe are out of line whatever that issue may be without being chastised by other members. Reading the comments here it seems to me that this is an impossible request. The people who want to maintain some degree of decency will continually have their values impugned and provoked. 

Do what you will! 

Dear Amy,

That was inappropriate behavior from participant. We've issued a warning for them. Guest girl was informed about cameras when we have know about that incident. We know about CamCaps discussion. Anyway we we made a decision to don't cut that episode. Stay cool. We are controlling the situation.

Regards,

Voyeur House TV. 
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The fact is there was wrong doing here. What I said was correct. Dana did lie to the guest about the cams. The apt was taken offline and the girl was properly informed. She was ok with the situation after it was explained to her. I don't know if she received a fine, but likely yes. 

The next issue is this one about reporting things to VHTV and spoiling the fun. The consensus seems to be that people who report such things are spoilers and only take away from the experience and hurt the tenants and push them to hide their their schemes from cam even more. I know that VHTV doesn't share this view. It is in their interest for these things to be reported to them. For 2 main reasons. 1, they can earn fine money and 2 if something bad is happening, they can take action and show authorities that they have a mechanism to curb such bad behavior. It's enough to give them the cover that they need to protect themselves. 

Next is the conscience of each viewer. People should have the right to express their views here and report things that they believe are out of line whatever that issue may be without being chastised by other members. Reading the comments here it seems to me that this is an impossible request. The people who want to maintain some degree of decency will continually have their values impugned and provoked. 

Do what you will! 

Dear Amy,

That was inappropriate behavior from participant. We've issued a warning for them. Guest girl was informed about cameras when we have know about that incident. We know about CamCaps discussion. Anyway we we made a decision to don't cut that episode. Stay cool. We are controlling the situation.

Regards,

Voyeur House TV. 

Right on the money Amy. Seems to be a lot of obnoxious cyber bullies here who become nasty and petulant when one doesn’t agree with them.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ash well it all kicked off on page 122 if you want to read through, to much to explain now but everyone has had their own opinions lol but Dana told guest girl cams not working but all action is in archives if you want to look under "Dana and friend hot fun, Oct 27th"

Hi Robwin, I was being facetious, I think the word is. I saw this conversation going on and on and I was joking to start it up again. Looks like it hasn't stopped yet!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't have access to the video, but based on your transcript of it,
when Dana says she doesn't think the cams are on, I agree, that's
a lie. However, she then corrects that lie by stating that the cams
are on.

Then she says the cams are not transmitting video. Technically,
that is the truth. These cams don't transmit video. They simply
transmit a signal of the image their lens sees. It's the viewers
who create the videos.

You might say that's splitting hairs, but in a court of law, that
distinction could be the difference between winning and losing
a case. Just something to think about.

I thing transmitting video would be defined as to transmit a signal of images a lens sees. Mr Attorney!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

golfer06 has a point! Haven't we all told lies to have sex? This is supposed to be a voyeur site so real life should be seen but if an illegal act is committed surely we also have an obligation to report it!

Hi jjkopite, tell me a few lies you told to have sex, I have an inquiring nosy mind

53 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Just want to say 'Thank You' for reminding me about the ignore list 😁  Now I don't need to unread or suffer through piles of 💩!  And I can already feel my mood has improved exponentially! Yay!! 🤸‍♂️

Made you look! 😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sounds like a typical Chaturbate scenario to me - "she doesn't know...." :biggrin:

It was not a senario, a ruse, or a roll play. It was exactly what I said it was, a lie that was smoothed over after the fact. You don't have to believe me, read what VHTV said to me. 

in the houses of the managers Alex and Lina happens the most unusual thing and the justifications are always strange and already they make legend for me

anyway what is left for me in this story,

and interdependent to believe or not in justification

and that the majority here cares little about the people who pass it, and what this lie could imply in the life of a person

Of course this is not our business, and they have fun.

finally tell me who you walk with, I'll tell you who you are