Dana & Chris Part #2

6 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

Hello,

i am very new here (actually that is my fist post). I am reading this forum for a bit more than a year, probably as long as i watch VHTV. I now have the feeling to add my 2 cents here.

Welcome @chrd12345 always good to have fresh input and views.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Welcome @chrd12345 always good to have fresh input and views.

Let me second that, WELCOME to our little place on the internet, please feel free to join in anytime you wish. We here at CamCaps are really glad to see you have decided to join in. If there is anything the staff can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 2

About fine.

My arguments. All hard violations are fixed - $500.

But main moment. Yesterday when they returned to online. Dana barely controled herself not to cry.

Chris said:

- Ну не расстраивайся так. Мы заработаем еще, позже.
- Don't be so upset. We will earn later.

And her mood is bad. And today bad, too. Therefore, I doubt that nothing has happened (about fine - and in her mood, it is clearly not 50 or 100 but +/- ~ week salary).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About fine.

My arguments. All hard violations are fixed - $500.

But main moment. Yesterday when they returned to online. Dana barely controled herself not to cry.

Chris said:

- Ну не расстраивайся так. Мы заработаем еще, позже.
- Don't be so upset. We will earn later.

And her mood is bad. And today bad, too. Therefore, I doubt that nothing has happened (about fine - and in her mood, it is clearly not 50 or 100 but +/- ~ week salary).

Why were they Fined ?

17 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

You all assume that they have the same laws as you do in your Country.

Sure we do, but that's probably because we are used to it. That's also why i wrote "please let me know if that's diffent in Russia". If that is really ok in Russia i need to think about renewing my Sub. Things like that are way out of what i consider to be ok.

Thanks for welcoming me! Maybe i will participate more in the future, let's see 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why were they Fined ?

On 10/27/2018 at 7:55 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Dear XXX,

Hello XXX,

Thank you very much. This is really forbidden by our rules. Stay cool. We solve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

actually even if they take drugs or tell lies isn't that real life? therefore shouldn't that be allowed to be seen? also we don't really know where they live so it would be difficult to catch them & prosecute them! point is that we should mostly stay out of their business. we should just watch or not watch.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

Sure we do, but that's probably because we are used to it. That's also why i wrote "please let me know if that's diffent in Russia". If that is really ok in Russia i need to think about renewing my Sub. Things like that are way out of what i consider to be ok.

Thanks for welcoming me! Maybe i will participate more in the future, let's see 🙂

VHTV is based in the EU

22 hours ago, groomy said:

But in fact - you only earned $500 for VH.

Lexy&Pete and Dana - as well as all other participants with English, will think 3 times before to say any word or pay $500. Here is the result ticket.😏

What a shame for the voyeurs. The English just enhances the voyeur experience, and will do as much for a membership drive as anything that VHTV could possibly do to enhance the voyeur's experience, ultimately the success of a voyeur site is to continue to enhance and deliver the voyeurs a quality experience.

• Upvote 1