Dana & Chris Part #2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Must admit i did think so by the way she glanced uip at the hall cam on he way out and gave a cheeky smile, so all a storm in a teacup really  but alls well that ends well eh. But I don't think you are gonna hear much english there in the future  unless its on her camming site lol.

That would be a shame, and I have to admit I truly enjoyed the broken English conversation. It was truly a huge addition to the voyeur experience listening to them visit in English. I would hope the VHTV has noticed all the discussion on the forum and uses this as experiment for the future. It is my hope they encourage their participants to engage in English conversations if possible.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That would be a shame, and I have to admit I truly enjoyed the broken English conversation. It was truly a huge addition to the voyeur experience listening to them visit in English. I would hope the VHTV has noticed all the discussion on the forum and uses this as experiment for the future. It is my hope they encourage their participants to engage in English conversations if possible.

Its good to hear english spoken i must admit as long as they don't mention bloody cams in the future lol

• Like 1

To bring this to an end now hopefully let me say my intention never was that I wanted Dana got fined because I hate her. If you read what I posted before here you see this is clearly not the case. I was worried the whole thing could backfire on VH and the whole site get in danger including all places on the site and the archives as well. Any competitor finding out can be really bad. 

I am glad all got solved now and that we even might see Summer (the guest girl) as participant in the future.  

Peace and wish everybody a nice sunday 💖

• Like 4

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

There is a saying in German pretty much identical to it. We say "storm in a glass of water"

Not heard that one Jab but will bear it in mind for future intelligent conversations lol

• Like 1

Hello,

i am very new here (actually that is my fist post). I am reading this forum for a bit more than a year, probably as long as i watch VHTV. I now have the feeling to add my 2 cents here.

I live in the same country as Jab does and i do not understand a single word russian. How on earth should i be able to regocnize a lie? That's just impossible. If they get somebody in front of a camera without telling it is broadcasted live, it is just illegal. And it actually doesn't matter if they are nacked or not. Everyone who tells such lies should be reported, really everyone!  The same should be true if they use drugs. If VHTV does not work without such tenants, they should close, period. The main problem is, that you can only report them if you understand the language. Also, it does not matter if she should have said it as a joke or not. If it was a joke, it should be up to VH to relsove this. It should be no problem for VHTV to ask the guest. If they can't reach them, just bad luck for the participant. So, reporting this is - in my opinion - not basically wrong. At least here in central europe we have very strict privacy protection rules and i am sure that someone who brings you on cam without telling you might be in real trouble. If that's different in russia, please let me know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To bring this to an end now hopefully let me say my intention never was that I wanted Dana got fined because I hate her. If you read what I posted before here you see this is clearly not the case. I was worried the whole thing could backfire on VH and the whole site get in danger including all places on the site and the archives as well. Any competitor finding out can be really bad. 

I am glad all got solved now and that we even might see Summer (the guest girl) as participant in the future.  

Peace and wish everybody a nice sunday 💖

Most people here weren't worried about it. Common sense always wins. :smile:

3 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

Hello,

i am very new here (actually that is my fist post). I am reading this forum for a bit more than a year, probably as long as i watch VHTV. I now have the feeling to add my 2 cents here.

I live in the same country as Jab does and i do not understand a single word russian. How on earth should i be able to regocnize a lie? That's just impossible. If they get somebody in front of a camera without telling it is broadcasted live, it is just illegal. And it actually doesn't matter if they are nacked or not. Everyone who tells such lies should be reported, really everyone!  The same should be true if they use drugs. If VHTV does not work without such tenants, they should close, period. The main problem is, that you can only report them if you understand the language. Also, it does not matter if she should have said it as a joke or not. If it was a joke, it should be up to VH to relsove this. It should be no problem for VHTV to ask the guest. If they can't reach them, just bad luck for the participant. So, reporting this is - in my opinion - not basically wrong. At least here in central europe we have very strict privacy protection rules and i am sure that someone who brings you on cam without telling you might be in real trouble. If that's different in russia, please let me know.

Thanks for understanding. Herzlich willkommen hier. / Welcome here 💖