3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I dated it from when Red & Herman first started with VHTV.   If you want it with todays date  I have no problems making the change.

Thanks

That's also a good point 😁You decide it .. wasn't just understanding the reason for the date itself 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I had dated it from when Red & Herman first began on VHTV.  If you want it with todays date I have no problem changing it.

Thanks

I think the date of today would be better because of the number of comments corresponding to this new apt

But no problem if it stays like that.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think the date of today would be better because of the number of comments corresponding to this new apt

But no problem if it stays like that.

Is now  10/29/18.  

Any Refences to Past Entries can be found at:

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Wasn't that girl on of the old clients of the photographer on other apartment?? don't remember the name but remember she had success around here (before romina i think)

You might find her as 'naughty librarian' sept 12th in archives. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why Red & Herman moved? Tired of doing the main "work" and have to share with Kira? 🤔

Its perfectly clear to me that George has picked up on your earlier suggestion and soon they will be sharing the apartment with Joyce - well I can dream can't I?

Dunno. It was odd having a combined straight and gay apartment but from where we were sitting it was colourful and appeared to work although I shall never forget the time that Kira attempted to 'kidnap' Joyce to her side.  It is probably something really prosaic like George being able to rely on Herman, (unlike Polly) to pay the utility bills on time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why Red & Herman moved? Tired of doing the main "work" and have to share with Kira? 🤔

It must get very difficult to divide the spoils among 3 people without people feeling like they are getting cheated. 

• Like 3