• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I started to watch Kira's apt. because of Herman and all the new girls he was inviting. I don't think i'll go back to watch an apt with girls only.

I think you are not the only one thinking that way. Kiras place will take quite the beating. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

kira should bring back the couple from the latest 4some at valerie/glen apt. she got along gr8 with that guy. also the ponytail guy & his gf could visit more often.

Nastya needs to bat and bowl like Kira.

1 hour ago, At7 said:

Just can’t watch this guy....nothing sexy about him at all. 

Supposedly his the art guru guy who gets the art scene girls. I agree, he's not my cup of tea either. His sex is rather broodish and uncaring as if he is masturbating himself with live flesh. Unkempt beards are not attractive to me either. Oh well, he does something for somebody I guess. Enjoy! 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree but wish I had his secret though 😂

But he is able to amuse the girls though AND to keep them amused. That would appear to be his secret; a sense of humour which chimes with them and to then inveigle them to pose for photos and take things further. The guy may have zero sex-appeal, but he is obviously useful to the girls for his photos (which must have some merit or the girls would not keep recommending him to their friends) and whatever they think of him a sense of humour always has its own appeal.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts/explanation.