Alan

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, in other words, George hooks up with these girls and they fall for him and then he introduces them to VHTV and Alan for him to have sex with on a sex site so they can make money, but the girl only goes along with it cause she think she may still have a chance with George. Only later to find out George doesn't want her that way anymore and she gets her heart broken, then end!

You are as perspicacious as ever.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Was laughing??
Better you check again.. the time before i write . And may check also at 04:18 when he was making joke of her if she wasn't crying. It's this guy procedure 

No she wasn't laughing. But she was firmly stood her ground. She did not give a fuck to whatever George trying to convince her. Later on in the morning she was using her cuddle charm to convince George for something, but he was not happy and keep showing her upset face.

Listen I am not defending George by any means. I do not like George.

But one question pisses me off. Why all these women (including Serena, Edda and this looser girl) fall for him?  Can't figure out without knowing the language. The way the Serena showed affection for George gave me a hint that it was more than just money. That I can't figure out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

But one question pisses me off. Why all these women (including Serena, Edda and this looser girl) fall for him?  Can't figure out without knowing the language. The way the Serena showed affection for George gave me a hint that it was more than just money. That I can't figure out.

I think you have to look at the question in context. From the top down, Russia is sadly corrupt with little opportunity for advancement based on merit. Some are 'haves'  most are 'have nots.' Continuous western sanctions are beginning to bite into the social fabric of the poorest. Credit of any kind is very hard to find. In that sort of pool the likes of George and Zac and other minor businessmen have more status and influence than they deserve and are probably looked up to by attractive girls looking to escape from poverty and a dead end mundane existence.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, squish said:

I think you have to look at the question in context. From the top down, Russia is sadly corrupt with little opportunity for advancement based on merit. Some are 'haves'  most are 'have nots.' Continuous western sanctions are beginning to bite into the social fabric of the poorest. Credit of any kind is very hard to find. In that sort of pool the likes of George and Zac and other minor businessmen have more status and influence than they deserve and are probably looked up to by attractive girls looking to escape from poverty and a dead end mundane existence.

Just looking back over the time line and the girl certainly has more affinity with George than she has with Alan which probably goes to prove your views ie....what she can get out of George??

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

No she wasn't laughing. But she was firmly stood her ground. She did not give a fuck to whatever George trying to convince her. Later on in the morning she was using her cuddle charm to convince George for something, but he was not happy and keep showing her upset face.

Listen I am not defending George by any means. I do not like George.

Agree.. But indeed she was crying at that time 😉 And alan tried in bed later prosecute the plan when they put her in alan bed and george went to sleep alone in bedroom.. but she also did nothing.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Totally agree with this point 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Just looking back over the time line and the girl certainly has more affinity with George than she has with Alan which probably goes to prove your views ie....what she can get out of George??

Yes, they even kissed and went to his lap in LR .. The plan was clear to me.. since that talk in bedroom (specially when he made fun of her and she was still crying).
Do you know the "Wags" right??? Probably same thing but transported to their reality in Siberia and in the different businesses 

43 minutes ago, squish said:

Got a feeling we shall be seeing her again. Probably being 're-educated' by George with Alan back at his flat. George normally gets his way.

I agree. She was too much attached to George and he is going to use it to bring her back to business.

I personally think she will be happier with Allan than a gigolo like George. They can play video games all day together 🙂  

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I agree. She was too much attached to George and he is going to use it to bring her back to business.

I personally think she will be happier with Allan than a gigolo like George. They can play video games all day together 🙂  

That sounds really bad as though he is trying to pimp her which in reality he may well be wanting to do. But she certainly had no attraction to Alan or should i say him to her

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 7:21 PM, squish said:

I do hope that this does not indicate Nina is being finally replaced as she has some extraordinary capabilities.

Merry Christmas ..... do not look now but Alan was a good boy and Santa remembered him .... just still did not open his gift ,,,,] forget it ,,,,, already opened, hehehe