Trixie & Leah

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

This place has never been successful. I don't know if that will change. The names on the apartment have changed now six times.

that's not about the place, that's about the useless participants

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with ze81 about this place. i hope that they rearrange some cams & that the girls are bi. otherwise i won't be watching much.

Thanks golfer,think just one more cam(filming that big space without cam)would be an big improvement but if they didn't it prior Probrably won't do it now,don't know this new residents,so all my suppositions,impressions are based in all the prior residents,and they and their guests used and abused that spot,fine that any house needs an room,zone without cams,but they have at least two..th zone talked and also what seems an small balcony near bedroom.At least the house looks now a lot brighter,after zero&juliet dark covil it's nice to be able to see things clear.But if they start vanishing cams then byebye.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks golfer,think just one more cam(filming that big space without cam)would be an big improvement but if they didn't it prior Probrably won't do it now,don't know this new residents,so all my suppositions,impressions are based in all the prior residents,and they and their guests used and abused that spot,fine that any house needs an room,zone without cams,but they have at least two..th zone talked and also what seems an small balcony near bedroom.At least the house looks now a lot brighter,after zero&juliet dark covil it's nice to be able to see things clear.But if they start vanishing cams then byebye.

yes. they must keep more lights on & do SOMETHING when they are home. imo the last time this apt held any interest was when lisa had chloe living with her. and sara almost saved misty but unfortunately for us she didn't stay. misty was extremely boring with kyle, dan & his girl (can't remember her name) never turned the lights on, & juliet & pablo had 1 or 2 nice nights & did nothing the rest of the time. these guys have 1 thing going for them. nowhere to go but up!

giphy.gif

lady-going-up-stairs.gif

tenor.gif