Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Closed because of 'relocation.' Does this mean that they have found temporary accommodation to perform for us until the problem is solved, so we don't have to wait  wait until the New Year, or does it mean that they have given up with the present location and its ISP shortcomings and are moving to new accommodation as a permanent solution with an opening date to be notified in a few days time? Nice to have some news on this subject for which thanks but a little more detail would have been welcome.

A Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to all VH staff and thank you for putting up with all our gripes and groans throughout the year.

It depends:
Jennifer&Carl leaved in relocation.. months ago
Elsa&Tom temporary offline with technical issues.. months ago

But normally 'relocation' means that they are moving to a new house.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It depends:
Jennifer&Carl leaved in relocation.. months ago
Elsa&Tom temporary offline with technical issues.. months ago

But normally 'relocation' means that they are moving to a new house.

If so then hopefully it shouldn't take too long to sort out provided they have got someone in the vicinity who knows about paperwork and connecting up cams.

2 hours ago, squish said:

If so then hopefully it shouldn't take too long to sort out provided they have got someone in the vicinity who knows about paperwork and connecting up cams.

~2-3 weeks. Now holidays - there will be problems with finding good apartment.

In Russia, Christmas Jan7. So if they do not sign contract for rent this week. That will be nothing until Jan8-9. Vacation.

Also question with this apartment - rent is paid. They opened Nov19 - that is, contract was signed somewhere Nov10-13. I bet on Jan12-18 - opened. If not Elsa&Tom repeat.

Valerie and Glen - as managers can find an extreme variant. For example - if their apartment is still active (rent continues - but without cameras). And equipment is normal. That they can place cams in their apt (as in Valerie and Glen online). Elise&Sandy - will live for about month (+ can find good apartment - without haste). This will require inconvenience (moving bags and boxes). But they will not lose high New Year online (statistics and money). But I do not think it will happen.

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

~2-3 weeks. Now holidays - there will be problems with finding good apartment.

In Russia, Christmas Jan7. So if they do not sign contract for rent this week. That will be nothing until Jan8-9. Vacation.

Also question with this apartment - rent is paid. They opened Nov19 - that is, contract was signed somewhere Nov10-13. I bet on Jan12-18 - opened. If not Elsa&Tom repeat.

Valerie and Glen - as managers can find an extreme variant. For example - if their apartment is still active (rent continues - but without cameras). And equipment is normal. That they can place cams in their apt (as in Valerie and Glen online). Elise&Sandy - will live for about month (+ can find good apartment - without haste). This will require inconvenience (moving bags and boxes). But they will not lose high New Year online (statistics and money). But I do not think it will happen.

Thanks Groomy. Maybe you are right but I am pinning my hopes on the Elise & Sandy flat swap option as VH said temporary closure.Valerie & Glen will want their honey?

32 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks Groomy. Maybe you are right but I am pinning my hopes on the Elise & Sandy flat swap option as VH said temporary closure.Valerie & Glen will want their honey?

Except that I would be wrong. Elise & Jim are moving out of the flat because of problems with the flat owner. They are looking for permanent accommodation and wont be making a flat exchange with Valerie & Glen sadly suport advise. 

My guess is that the flat owner got wind of what was happening cam wise and pulled their ISP plug? In view of your earlier comments Groomy, your 2 - 3 weeks looks more likely (deep gloom). I just hope that the tenants will not have aged too much by the time we see them next (lol) - if we do or that they have migrated or found new slots and we are back to a mediocre yawnathon of an apartment.

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@StnCld316 guess this one can be moved at least to Offline since they was now removed from list (kind of weird when they announced maintenance they had them on list but now for relocation they removes them)

Maybe they have moved all the cameras out and advised VH?

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe they have moved all the cameras out and advised VH?

yes, the relocation means that i think (they must have contacted VH telling that the damages was too serious - or will be like jennifer&carl that we are still waiting for them coming back from relocation). But normally they keeps the people in relocation on the list unless it would be for a very big period of time.. (they also removed patrick&clair)

Just now, Sparkles said:

yes, the relocation means that i think (they must have contacted VH telling that the damages was too serious - or will be like jennifer&carl that we are still waiting for them coming back from relocation). But normally they keeps the people in relocation on the list unless it would be for a very big period of time.. (they also removed patrick&clair)

Relocating to a gulag in Siberia maybe?