Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

2 hours ago, squish said:

Another day without this site. No update from VH either. If it was one of the more mediocre sites I wouldn't mind so much but this is really purgatory. I am an unhappy subscriber currently.

I can feel your pain but i hope you are not going to kill yourself if they close this apt. :confused:

The ones that hurt the most are the tenants. 

It seemed that Elise does not have a full time job. I should take efforts to gather two good young men and Sandy in the place for on-camera sex.

This should be something more complicated than an infrastructure problem.

We may see Sandy again ....

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

The ones that hurt the most are the tenants. 

It seemed that Elise does not have a full time job. I should take efforts to gather two good young men and Sandy in the place for on-camera sex.

If Elise (presumably a manager) has other sites in the vicinity they could be displayed as guests? 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Offline - 0 money. Well, I think - they do not pay equipment rent and VH credit now. So = $0.

do you really think that those girls are so stupid? they can earn much more money while being offline than under the cams. Do not forget that according to vhtv policy they are not allowed to do what they really want, because of complaining.