Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

1 minute ago, waldi said:

do you really think that those girls are so stupid? they can earn much more money while being offline than under the cams. Do not forget that according to vhtv policy they are not allowed to do what they really want, because of complaining.

Perhaps some participant have bank deposit $100k+. Or trading/forex. And makes money. But we are talking about earnings in the VH?

1 hour ago, maitre197 said:

I d like to know does Elise have a payement during ISP problems?

In VH - offline = $0. Any reasons. The only thing - maybe they do not pay equipment rental and credit. But I’m not sure (it’s possible that they’ll get paid - a loan, most likely it is by documents = 100 days).

1 hour ago, waldi said:

do you really think that those girls are so stupid? they can earn much more money while being offline than under the cams. Do not forget that according to vhtv policy they are not allowed to do what they really want, because of complaining.

Then why in this world they even bother to paticipate, when they have a whole world of opportunity out there?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Then why in this world they even bother to paticipate, when they have a whole world of opportunity out there?

simply because person having 2000$ is richer than one who has 1000$. Any opportunity to earn easy money is good for them, without exemptions I presume

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

simply because person having 2000$ is richer than one who has 1000$. Any opportunity to earn easy money is good for them, without exemptions I presume

Sorry my friend, your logic doesn't add up to me. But that is okay. I just hope to see Sandy again 🙂

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sorry my friend, your logic doesn't add up to me. But that is okay. I just hope to see Sandy again 🙂

you live in States, they're in Russia, these are two different economic systems so I do not expect you'll ever understand it; but I can't wait to see Sandy again, exactly as you do 😀

• Like 1

Support has no more information other than to say that the site 'has a big problem with electricity' which slightly conflicts with earlier explanations. However I am inclined to believe them that the problem is technical. If this was a punishment for a tenant transgression then it is a bit of a mega one threatening the future of the site which they know from our comments is a popular one. Why I think this site is exciting is its structure of the matriarch mother running a group of young energetic boys and girls with no real ties and acting very much their age. Even if this site folds which it might, in my view the model is one that works. It is certainly a refreshing change from couples (with some exceptions) and middle age people trying to rediscover their youth. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Support has no more information other than to say that the site 'has a big problem with electricity' which slightly conflicts with earlier explanations. However I am inclined to believe them that the problem is technical. If this was a punishment for a tenant transgression then it is a bit of a mega one threatening the future of the site which they know from our comments is a popular one. Why I think this site is exciting is its structure of the matriarch mother running a group of young energetic boys and girls with no real ties and acting very much their age. Even if this site folds which it might, in my view the model is one that works. It is certainly a refreshing change from couples (with some exceptions) and middle age people trying to rediscover their youth. 

Nothing wrong with middle aged ppl or ppl trying catch their youth don't be so mean grrrr lol 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, squish said:

Unlikely. They live in house with hundreds apartments. Electricity off in such house is an emergency. This would be repaired  24/7. Accidents happen - but they are repaired in 2-3-4-6 hours. And again - this is huge city. There is all equipment and reserve fund  materials - to fix it.

I will bet - their equipment broke (cameras/routers, etc.) = now they are waiting for delivery. This is realistic - because one set of equipment in this city (Valerie and Glen).

• Like 1

Closed because of 'relocation.' Does this mean that they have found temporary accommodation to perform for us until the problem is solved, so we don't have to wait  wait until the New Year, or does it mean that they have given up with the present location and its ISP shortcomings and are moving to new accommodation as a permanent solution with an opening date to be notified in a few days time? Nice to have some news on this subject for which thanks but a little more detail would have been welcome.

A Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to all VH staff and thank you for putting up with all our gripes and groans throughout the year.