Zack & Blonde Part #2

32 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I'm guessing that their viewing figures were well down because of their behaviour.other people before them have had to leave for this reason but they were not women disrespectors and abusers.good riddance to bad rubbish I say.did they fall or were they pushed?.

After all they have done as manager (zack) and as tenants (zack&blond).. 100% sure they received a very well deserved kick in the ass (and it was late, should have be way sooner) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

After all they have done as manager (zack) and as tenants (zack&blond).. 100% sure they received a very well deserved kick in the ass (and it was late, should have be way sooner) 

I wonder whether this has a knock on effect for any other Zac apartments?

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"They were doing so well",if abusing an almost inconscious girl,treating girls like shitt,doing illicit stuff(like injecting hormones in cams)and convering repeated times cams it's doing well than i don't know...but heyyy lots of sex in cams.

Yes, but consider this:

I have extremely busy lifestyle. I am paying $40 a month to spend some time here and get entertained legally

I absolutely have not capacity to even bother with policing participants here. I know some of the folks are attending this forum almost 24x7, but I need to work VERY hard for my job.

I am going to expect VH do the policing and make sure I am entertained legally and well.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

I wonder whether this has a knock on effect for any other Zac apartments?

Zac don't have apartments for some weeks.. he behave in a very wrong way with some of his tenants (and of course not forgetting big part of his guests, specially the resident ones)

I’m curious how many people here who said they would never watch this apartment again actually didn’t watch one second of it. Cuz I’m gonna be honest. I still watched. And I’m fairly certain many others did too. These guys brought some pretty hot women home, much more interesting than a lot of the ones in these other apartments.  I don’t like what happened with the pants cutting on a sleeping girl, don’t even like how these guys treated some of the girls. So spare me the lecture on morality. I know what’s right and wrong. But let’s be honest. These guys were hot....and today with blonde fucking that brunette, that was incredibly hot. I haven’t watched this site much at all lately but today I tuned in and watched. There’s gonna be a void left by the departure of these two in regards to vh..., not drugs or pants cutting or cam covering...but just about single guys trying to get laid all the time...Two bachelors or even one bachelor is something different and much needed after all the same old things day in and day out. Peace ✌️

• Like 6

Seconding what At7 said.  I'm not by any means a regular viewer of this apartment, but there was potential for it to have been a refreshing change from all the other apartments here (and no, I am not talking gay or bi sex) 2 straight lads.  totally different from everything else here.  I stopped watching when the girls moved in.  I didn't see any of the bad behaviour (thankfully).  I'm indifferent to it closing just sorry that it never realised it's full potential.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, At7 said:

I’m curious how many people here who said they would never watch this apartment again actually didn’t watch one second of it. Cuz I’m gonna be honest. I still watched. And I’m fairly certain many others did too. These guys brought some pretty hot women home, much more interesting than a lot of the ones in these other apartments.  I don’t like what happened with the pants cutting on a sleeping girl, don’t even like how these guys treated some of the girls. So spare me the lecture on morality. I know what’s right and wrong. But let’s be honest. These guys were hot....and today with blonde fucking that brunette, that was incredibly hot. I haven’t watched this site much at all lately but today I tuned in and watched. There’s gonna be a void left by the departure of these two in regards to vh..., not drugs or pants cutting or cam covering...but just about single guys trying to get laid all the time...Two bachelors or even one bachelor is something different and much needed after all the same old things day in and day out. Peace ✌️

Well said. Won't go down too well on here though.

• Like 2