Nicole & Karl

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey good to see you my friend. You think rlc fired her because she is here now?

No, she left ages ago and I'm amazed she's carrying on doing this stuff...They wouldn't fire her..She was a top asset and you guys are lucky to get her...Btw, Karl is a fairly long term bf, who came on the scene after she left RLC, and they are great together...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They just recycle them  about every 8 month to a year or so. I think she has enough with her last stay in one of the Barcelona apartments and decided to move on to new horizon's. She does quite a bit of modeling and if you look around you might find many great phots of her modeling work. She was extremely popular among the RLC fans, and many of them will be coming to VHTV to watch her. If the VHTV regulars expect a show though, I am afraid they will be very disappointed as she never really put on a show except to satisfy her own needs and wants and desires.

Pretty interesting 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, she left ages ago and I'm amazed she's carrying on doing this stuff...They wouldn't fire her..She was a top asset and you guys are lucky to get her...Btw, Karl is a fairly long term bf, who came on the scene after she left RLC, and they are great together...

Thanks for info. So who is that Monica your Location is ? 😉

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for info. So who is that Monica your Location is ? 😉

Jabbath you get Monica on VHTV and many will abandon RLC, and the hoards will flock to VHTV !!! Magnificent Momentous Magical Mysterious Marvelous "MONICA" 😉😍

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess we will even be able to see pics of them without rlc blocking anyone!

I would like to visit with her here on CC without RLC threatening them with Fines !!!!! I actually am looking forward to it !!!