Nicole & Karl

23 hours ago, squish said:

Now (17:02:00) would be a good time for them to perform on the couch but they just watch television. Unfortunately they just don't get the message.

I would watch them even watching tv for a while but would be just seing them and nothing more,we can't see what they are seing in tv nothing..as an viewer it sucks.And what i do is...don't watch them.They should learn an thing or two in comparation with 95% of the others houses in VHTV..that we can see all that matters..the residents,the kitchen,the tv.Would be fixed with an mirror in opposite side of tv(cheapest way to do it)or one more cam in livingroom,but they just don't cair.

N&K moved the tv an little to right so now we can see an little bit,still not very watchable sadly.I would recommend them to watch Kira house and the livingroom.They have an mirror in opposite side to tv so we can see all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Hello, has suddenly disappeared from the list this apartment? Anyone know why? Does the same thing happen to you? I have been absent one day and I see that things change...

Are you using a proxy? (they could had activate the "block" to local ips)
They are online and listed (Photo of right now)

139260187_bandicam2018-12-2602-06-55-099.thumb.jpg.daf1d096c40a7538953654861ee6fb7b.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

¿ESTA utilizando proxy de la ONU? (Haber podrian Activado "bloque" el ips una los lugares)
estan en Línea y en tu lista rápida (foto De Ahora)

139260187_bandicam2018-12-2602-06-55-099.thumb.jpg.daf1d096c40a7538953654861ee6fb7b.jpg

It's not on my list. A little help? I have never been able to remove the proxies, can you help me? Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It's not on my list. A little help? I have never been able to remove the proxies, can you help me? Thank you.

I use the free VPN Hola (there are others) as an extension at Chrome when i have problems with ips. then it's just select a country

Hace 2 minutos, Destellos dijo:

Puedo USAR EL VPN HOLA (Otros heno) Como una extensión en Chrome CUANDO tengo Problemas con IPS. ENTONCES ES Sólo recientemente Seleccionar País de la ONU

I looked at a tutorial and I'm not using proxies, I have the option off, I do not understand why not let me see this apartment. It is the only one that is in my country...