Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

6 hours ago, raul399 said:

Cats Cuddle GIF - Cats Cuddle Blankets GIFs

raul: Please do not post pictures of cats  in this Leora section. They irritate me.  Also, pictures of dogs, skunks, and hamsters are not allowed here anymore. Only squirrel pictures. I'm trying to train Leora to only respond to squirrel commands.  🤣🐿️😁🐿️

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9
4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

raul: Please do not post pictures of cats  in this Leora section. They irritate me.  Also, pictures of dogs, skunks, and hamsters are not allowed here anymore. Only squirrel pictures. I'm trying to train Leora to only respond to squirrel commands.  🤣🐿️😁🐿️

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2rVNfZh3MBb7vB2NB65I

SQUEAK!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sexy Garfield Costume....my halloween costume this year!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Eva told me " SHE HAD THE SQUIRREL SITUATION UNDER CONTROL, and also that she is very influential regarding who Leora lets into the apartment !!    :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Eva told me " SHE HAD THE SQUIRREL SITUATION UNDER CONTROL, and also that she is very influential regarding who Leora lets into the apartment !!    :biggrin:

LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yeah, the only nuts get buried in her mistress' garden are those belonging to her master.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1