jimbo4

Personally I am a believer that bald pussies are for children only, and grown women should embrace their pubic hair, I'm not advocating an unkempt undergrowth, but a neatly trimmed strip adds some contrast to a woman's naked body. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I am a believer that bald pussies are for children only, and grown women should embrace their pubic hair, I'm not advocating an unkempt undergrowth, but a neatly trimmed strip adds some contrast to a woman's naked body. 

That's like saying bald heads are only for babies or old people. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's like saying bald heads are only for babies or old people. 

Not at all....There is something not strictly kosher about men who enjoy shaven pussies...In my opinion, Its not the fact that some women choose to do it for whatever reason, its about the mentality of the admirers that worries me......I fully expect differences of opinion on this matter, along with a spattering of abuse, but so be it, Have at it and bring it on.  🙀😺

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Calle said:

For those of us who are fond of oral sex, shaved pussy is a delicacy, especially if it is like Leora´s.

Where her pubes were hardly interfered with oral sex, and the number of times she has had oral sex with Paul would make no difference at all.

As an outsider looking in, I agree 100% with you Jimbo4!  Even though I haven't even seen Salma yet, when I heard she had a full bush it made me want to join just to see it.  Right now in Barcelona you have a bunch of babies with tits.  Salma brought a young woman with her and not some baby with tits!  Somebody mentioned it's better to eat them out with no hair and quite frankly I never had a problem with the hair being there when it was time for some oral sex.  I prefer women that have hair on their pussies to those that don't.  These girls are broadcasting themselves via a bunch of cameras all over the internet to the world and for those like Anita and Belle or Rosie that don't mind showing their pussy, they shave it so you can see all of it.  I believe like some others that when I read Salma had shaved hers off the other day it was not by choice of hers but by fulfilling a show with Anita!

Just like the push to "Free the Nipple", I think women should grow "The Bush" back!!!  Long live the bush!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As an outsider looking in, I agree 100% with you Jimbo4!  Even though I haven't even seen Salma yet, when I heard she had a full bush it made me want to join just to see it.  Right now in Barcelona you have a bunch of babies with tits.  Salma brought a young woman with her and not some baby with tits!  Somebody mentioned it's better to eat them out with no hair and quite frankly I never had a problem with the hair being there when it was time for some oral sex.  I prefer women that have hair on their pussies to those that don't.  These girls are broadcasting themselves via a bunch of cameras all over the internet to the world and for those like Anita and Belle or Rosie that don't mind showing their pussy, they shave it so you can see all of it.  I believe like some others that when I read Salma had shaved hers off the other day it was not by choice of hers but by fulfilling a show with Anita!

Just like the push to "Free the Nipple", I think woHereHeamen should grow "The Bush" back!!!  Long live the bush!!!

Hear Hear!!!!!! Or is it Here Here!!!

• Like 4