Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 2/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Scooter said:

What has happened to Nina's singing career. I do miss her singing in the house she is pretty good.

Her band is still rockin.  Just a little break for the moment.  They can't perform 24/7/365.  ☺️ 

Keep in mind how many different creative projects and pursuits they are engaged in.  Nina's crocheting, Kira's poetry and composing, they did a 1000 piece puzzle of Venice, and they did a paint-by-numbers painting recently.  Now they are on a cleaning and decluttering and re-organizing spree.  That in itself will take weeks with all the crap they have stuffed in the nooks and crannies we aren't allowed to see.  😉   Don't worry, when inspiration strikes to make new music soon, you will hear our little songbird sing again.  Remember - her music, her rules.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Does Nina ever put down her phone? So rude to talk with someone and they stare at their phone .

LOL sorry friend, I didn't mean to come across as flippant in my previous reply to you.  You just picked the wrong apartment.  

Nina only spends about 9-10 hours on her phone.  For 3-4 hours she is engaged in non-phone creative activities with Kira.  The remaining 10 hours she is asleep.   

That is in stark contrast to the 22.5 average hours some of the other residents of RLC spend on their phones...  jus sayin.  😉 

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

That is in stark contrast to the 22.5 average hours some of the other residents of RLC spend on their phones...  jus sayin.  😉 

When I was on RLC, or should I say allowed to be lol, I always liked and followed these two as they always seemed to be able to ignore the cams and live a normal life and always had their hot moments lol. I always remember a certain 3 some session they had with one girl when I don't think the poor lass knew what hit her initially but was amazing. Will have to look in here more often as the guys on back then were great. 

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Her band is still rockin.  Just a little break for the moment.  They can't perform 24/7/365.  ☺️ 

Keep in mind how many different creative projects and pursuits they are engaged in.  Nina's crocheting, Kira's poetry and composing, they did a 1000 piece puzzle of Venice, and they did a paint-by-numbers painting recently.  Now they are on a cleaning and decluttering and re-organizing spree.  That in itself will take weeks with all the crap they have stuffed in the nooks and crannies we aren't allowed to see.  😉   Don't worry, when inspiration strikes to make new music soon, you will hear our little songbird sing again.  Remember - her music, her rules.  

sturmchaser, thanks for your posts and explanations about these two girls. Thanks to you I can understand much more their relationship. I only miss DE eyes! When they are together I remember always a special night. It seems that Nina and DE have /had a love story but Kira enjoyed very much to make love with DE. It seems to me that both girls want DE and that's the problem. Unfortunately for us, voyeurs. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1