Alan (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I really really hope she is not the long term replacement for Nina.

To me, Giselle is an excellent choice for Allan to marry and have children with. She doesn't smoke, she is an artist and she works full time and visits Allan evenings.  She has a heavenly personalty.

But she is not a VH type girl like Sina to swing and do DP anal. So I agree with you. She won't fit in George's franchise and she will be crushed and destroyed under VH expectations and pressure.

As such, I really like Giselle, and I hope she won't join VH for her own good.

Having said that, seeing Giselle visited Alan a few times were the best VH moments I ever saw.  I thank you Allan and Giselle she sharing that.

32 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me, Giselle is an excellent choice for Allan to marry and have children with. She doesn't smoke, she is an artist and she works full time and visits Allan evenings.  She has a heavenly personalty.

But she is not a VH type girl like Sina to swing and do DP anal. So I agree with you. She won't fit in George's franchise and she will be crushed and destroyed under VH expectations and pressure.

As such, I really like Giselle, and I hope she won't join VH for her own good.

Having said that, seeing Giselle visited Alan a few times were the best VH moments I ever saw.  I thank you Allan and Giselle she sharing that.

Praise indeed. Also we need to keep her away from George.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:22 AM, alt0na_O7 said:

the first entry was quite demanding.
timid gazelle looks pretty newbie.

Screenshot_12433a4ded6e2a54e.jpg

Screenshot_231b3e563d8ae8d14.jpg

Screenshot_324bebb9c9589cf8e.jpg

Screenshot_411580e2247465086.jpg

Screenshot_5118106937e57ea88.jpg

Screenshot_6494acc55654ab69b.jpg

Not a huge Alan fan, but I'm glad hes back in the saddle again. He had to be hurt and alone when Nina left. And I think nervous fumbling and grappling and trying to stick it in awkwardly is kinda cute.when I was younger I was with a nervous fumble, I was on my knees and elbows with my stomach flat on the sheets with my ass sticking straight up and he still couldn't slide it in smoothly. And I was dripping wet. He was so adorable.  So good luck Alan, Yo Alan, if you see George, tell him I said to go fuch himself 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a huge Alan fan, but I'm glad hes back in the saddle again. He had to be hurt and alone when Nina left. And I think nervous fumbling and grappling and trying to stick it in awkwardly is kinda cute.when I was younger I was with a nervous fumble, I was on my knees and elbows with my stomach flat on the sheets with my ass sticking straight up and he still couldn't slide it in smoothly. And I was dripping wet. He was so adorable.  So good luck Alan, Yo Alan, if you see George, tell him I said to go fuch himself 

I'm not a Alan fan, I've never been.
But I find quality in the name of "voyeur". Maybe they played the scenario but nice.
her timidity remind me of my old relationships.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Ash. How are you doing. I agree. just hope for more sex and less teasing here. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn it Ash !! I am at work..😜

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a huge Alan fan, but I'm glad hes back in the saddle again. 

Hi Ash am trying to get that image of you on all fours with ass in the air and dripping wet out of my mind ha ha. Not easy to do right now you devil 😁😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ash am trying to get that image of you on all fours with ass in the air and dripping wet out of my mind ha ha. Not easy to do right now you devil 😁😁

Why getting it out of your mind.I like that image 😂😇

• Like 4