Alan (2019) Part #1

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

It was good to see Giselle visited Allan.  She was energetic and eager as usual.

Unfortunately, Allan was in his period, so he couldn't do much.

"Unfortunately Allan was in his period,so he couldn't do much"Fuckkk😂🤣.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Giselle has just arrived and must be really turned on to see Alan in that ridiculous onesie.I hope when they get down to doing the do she takes it straight to the washing machine.😷

Nah straight to the trash can 🙈

• Like 1

Slightly alarmed by the VHTV announcement that 'Alan really loves his new girl.' I see no problem with the occasional visit but I would stop watching if she moved in. A pleasant enough girl but too ordinary for what has been an 'anchor' apartment in the past. Also she would suffer I suspect if George were to visit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah straight to the trash can 🙈

impossible, since if you really followed the situation you know that who gave it to Alan was  nina or more certain that they bought it together.

as for giselle, after nina's last visit, I'm convinced she's something like serena, edda, or jane.
nina,  still is nina. If you can understand me.😎

il y a 15 minutes, thedbear a dit :

impossible, since if you really followed the situation you know that who gave it to Alan was  nina or more certain that they bought it together.

as for giselle, after nina's last visit, I'm convinced she's something like serena, edda, or jane.
nina,  still is nina. If you can understand me.😎

Referring to the onesie the point we were making was irrespective of who gave him it is that if it doesn't get washed soon it will only be fit for the trash can.It was a joke😀

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, squish a dit :

Slightly alarmed by the VHTV announcement that 'Alan really loves his new girl.' I see no problem with the occasional visit but I would stop watching if she moved in. A pleasant enough girl but too ordinary for what has been an 'anchor' apartment in the past. Also she would suffer I suspect if George were to visit.

Could be someone similar to EM sexually capable  but socially unsuitable for 24/7 in front of cameras.However she would need to be given the chance to find out either way.And your right about George.,and not forgetting the lovely Nina!