Alan (2019) Part #1

27 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Does Allen even have a family, I mean we've seen Nina's dad visit but we've never seen any family member of Allen come and visit

It is not common for VH participants to bring their family to their VH apartment

2 hours ago, x1000 said:

he can get his target easily by fucking George 😁

I'd love to see George giving it to Alan in his backside with that crooked cock of his. They would hear Alan squealing like a pig all the way up the block!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'd love to see George giving it to Alan in his backside with that crooked cock of his. They would hear Alan squealing like a pig all the way up the block!

after that long time of no action in this apt we are looking forward to hearing any squealing 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Serena puted the house in the map,Nina was good also but not as much.We will never forget an green coach and all thanks to Serena.😂.

Lol, green couches and green blankets!  🤭

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ashley, I'm shocked! 😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe yellow might be better if people are gonna be pissing on them

Ha ha and there was I thinking you were a lady ha ha how are you Ash? not heard from you in a while. Hope you aren't  giving that man of yours a hard time or should that be the other way around 🙄

• Like 1