Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Sorry pal I'm a southerner from Devon but living in Somerset but I do love a bit of haggis, mash & Swede 👍 washed down with a bit of 🍷

Hi Robwin, I just looked up haggis and it sounds kinda like what we call scrapple here. It's made of pork hearts, liver, snouts, skin, head. and all kinds of other leftover parts of a pig you wouldn't serve alone on a plate. Although not officially listed as an ingredient, pig johnsons are probably thrown in the mix also. We flour it, fry it till its crispy, and serve it with runny eggs and toast. Delicious!!

il y a 46 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hi Robwin, I just looked up haggis and it sounds kinda like what we call scrapple here. It's made of pork hearts, liver, snouts, skin, head. and all kinds of other leftover parts of a pig you wouldn't serve alone on a plate. Although not officially listed as an ingredient, pig johnsons are probably thrown in the mix also. We flour it, fry it till its crispy, and serve it with runny eggs and toast. Delicious!!

Hi Ashley,I am peeing myself laughing here in bonnie Scotland.You are discussing Haggis with an englishman.Credit where credit is due though Rob does know what it is and likes it as well.Could be Scottish blood in him somewhere.😀As for your USA version it was going not too badly till you mentioned pigs what's its.I had a sudden sharp pain in the groin so I will maybe pass on that bit.Interesting culinary info nonetheless.However it's dinner time here and as is custom on Burns night we are having haggis ,tatties and neeps,translated means haggis potatoes and turnip.Cheers for now.Slainte(Wiki that for meaning😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

Aye neebs I am a jock tae. And for those wanting to kin aboot haggis here they are in there natural habitat.😁

image.png.eb1ceeff34c8a9f7a7b919a844867fe7.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Burns night we are having haggis ,tatties and neeps,translated means haggis potatoes and turnip.Cheers for now.Slainte(Wiki that for meaning😀

I knew the rest of it, even slainte, but thanks for "translating" tatties and
neeps. Although I've never tried haggis, I love neeps, but what is Burns
night and what are you hunting? Slainte!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ashley,I am peeing myself laughing here in bonnie Scotland.You are discussing Haggis with an englishman.Credit where credit is due though Rob does know what it is and likes it as well.Could be Scottish blood in him somewhere.😀As for your USA version it was going not too badly till you mentioned pigs what's its.I had a sudden sharp pain in the groin so I will maybe pass on that bit.Interesting culinary info nonetheless.However it's dinner time here and as is custom on Burns night we are having haggis ,tatties and neeps,translated means haggis potatoes and turnip.Cheers for now.Slainte(Wiki that for meaning😀

Yo Bonaly,  Slaint agad-sa! Enjoy your haggis!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Haha, I'm not sure if Johnson's are in scrapple, but if they were, with the other ingredients, who would know!? I will go to Scotland one day. It looks so beautiful there and I love castles, so it's on my bucket list of places to visit! 

On 1/25/2019 at 9:31 AM, letsdothis said:

OK, now you're just being completely ridiculous. NOBODY ever reads
faces upside down unless they want to read them incorrectly. I didn't
edit anything into or out of the picture. I rotated it 180 degrees, so it
could be viewed in its CORRECT orientation. That's the only "vision"
there is.  And, the expression on her face is clearly NOT one of
surprise.

Here are two examples. Viewed upside down, these faces look almost
identical. But, view them in their correct orientation and you have a
clear example of what it means to get it wrong when viewed upside
down.

o-RICKY-GERVAIS-570.jpg.d4da5b2c927d39b89df09dcb54c0ea54.jpg

upside-down-mona-lisa.jpg.09e3a0f0c7a4a87a185808969ffdce50.jpg

702552292_o-RICKY-GERVAIS-570-Copy.jpg.0fa54c871a06f6032f94fe617ee4f2a9.jpg

672968200_upside-down-mona-lisa-Copy.jpg.4779d92496f044f74cff495bf2371866.jpg

the pic  taken from a video all of you had watched , i didn't made it my self ,so i don't need to explain any direction she was looking , you watched it, so i can ask you without the pic , where she was looking at ? do you think she  was searching the ceiling for ghosts ?!

Il y a 2 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Next VH place will be @Robwin and @Bonaly 😉

I'll be in the Saltire room and he 'll be in the St.Georges cross room and we will probably not be speaking to each other,that is after we have had our platonic haggis of course.HaHa good one but your idea would put VH out of business for ever.😂😂

i want to remember you even sina who taking the role of dominant woman now on new drunk girl , in her first days in vhtv have sex step by step with nina , no one grab her from her sleeping and drunk state to have sex with stranger man and woman if we considered George the victim boyfriend !, may be the aggressive treatment for a new girl doing orgy in her very first time having sex in front of cams turned on some of you who wants more from this shit ,that may make sense ,why you are denying the truth. i have to remember you too that i wasn't the only one who had talked about it ,and you are surprising me, that you are talking about the the suffering the girl had but in another topic,but here yo talking to me as if i‘m insane or impostor !! you can ignoring me or call me what you want but you can‘t escape the truth you all had watched when you think or remember it with yourself .

thank you everyone, i really was happy sharing you every moment here before that very sad day, i will not bother you any more , i will leave to let you enjoying your time and will not return till making the rapist pay .talking is useless now , good by .

Screenshot_2019-01-26-Alan-2019-Part-1e4