Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

il y a 2 minutes, suckier44 a dit :

And for those. Ppl who say they can't understand the Scottish accent that just means there talking to the wrong Scottish person if. Ppl talk to ppl from Glasgow then that's hard to understand but speak to ppl from Edinburgh that's more understanding let's face it Edinburgh ppl are the posh ones Glasgow are the commen one lol bonaly gets what I am saying lol

Your treading on dangerous ground are you not.couldn't possibly comment.☺

Just now, suckier44 said:

See ya get what I am saying there is no harm intended just my opinion I am good friends with the commen ones I say it to there face it's just a bit of banter lol

Good to hear, I'm a Devonian (Devon) but don't really have a  accent, unless I am pissed, but if you talk to an old local fisherman even I struggle to understand half of what he's saying.🙄

• Like 1

à l’instant, Robwin a dit :

Ah the stuck up variety eh the ones us southern lot can understand eh lol

Personally I have no problem with any other part of Scotland and I don't really consider myself posh.Robs accent will be different from Geordie or Brummy EG:but he is still English just like Scots have different accents and I don't think it makes us any different.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, suckier44 a dit :

See ya get what I am saying there is no harm intended just my opinion I am good friends with the commen ones I say it to there face it's just a bit of banter lol

Thank fuck for that.i was getting worried their😓