Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I ain't no expert on cream making but It looks ok to me.I have to admit that my significant other usually buys it from the supermarket in other words the lazy way out.If you do try the recipe let us know how it goes and good on you for trying it.BTW no hangover,did the water thingy you suggested👍

Great! It works for me almost every time. Are you insinuating youf significant other is lazy!? Ill drop her a note and you wont even be getting store bought cream! The only cream i get around here is reddi whip and cool whip, i like them , especially reddi whip from the can right into my mouth, yummy! It doesnt look like or sound like clotted cream though. I make great soda bread. Ill make scones with that recipe, and i make peach preserves and can them every christmas. I have plenty of that, ill let you know how it turns out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

You see Ash even that recipe has the jam on top of the cream so the author must be a true Devon born expert lol. The jam is normally strawberry jam. God I am slobbering at the mouth just thinking about it, then I seem to get a vision of your ass Ash covered in strawberry jam. Must stop this thought as it's making me sound  pervy 😛😛😛

You sound like a real perv! You must put the cream on my ass first, then the jam, otherwise the jam gets pushed off the ass onto the floor. Geez dont you know anything!  😁😁😋

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amazing how off-topic this thread got 🤪

Hi jab, Haha, yeah really off to topic!  If jules would schmeare preserves and reddi whip all over her butt., and lick it off,  We'd be right back on topic!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jab, Haha, yeah really off to topic!  If jules would schmeare preserves and reddi whip all over her butt., and lick it off,  We'd be right back on topic!

Ahah ,i love that casual "chat" more than anything 

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Great! It works for me almost every time. Are you insinuating youf significant other is lazy!? Ill drop her a note and you wont even be getting store bought cream! The only cream i get around here is reddi whip and cool whip, i like them , especially reddi whip from the can right into my mouth, yummy! It doesnt look like or sound like clotted cream though. I make great soda bread. Ill make scones with that recipe, and i make peach preserves and can them every christmas. I have plenty of that, ill let you know how it turns out!

Pleez,pleez,not a note I'll be wearing the cream,hmm! On second thoughts send the note I 've just had an idea.Inspiration from others methinks.😋😋

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will take a look when I get home tonight 😉

at beginning Romeo,i hope you to reach home safely,that's my wish,secondly please don't take a long look to her,she has a brother like Freddy,he couldn't let you make asleep on night if you was bother him,forgot to say hello, ohaa, poor my heart beats so fast, by the way,if consider this a teasing! you can sue me. :cool:kidding my dear..::)

• Like 1