Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

Il y a 3 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hahaha, the jam tastes better than cum? Well if Guy was shooting jam on my ass earlier i would have eaten it up, but it was cum , so it got flushed on a piece of toilet paper. Sounds romantic eh?  And "clotted" cream sounds gross, bet its delicious though

If Guy was shooting jam on your ass you would be millionaires by now.😀😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

image.png.b786255f16a965e28e0ed071a8f8c366.png  0

Devonshire (or Devon) Cream is a clotted cream produced commercially in
Devon Cornwall and Somerset England. It is a thick, rich, yellowish cream
with a scalded or cooked flavor that is made by heating unpasteurized milk
until a thick layer of cream forms on its surface. The milk is then cooled and
the layer of cream is skimmed off. Clotted cream has 55-60 percent fat content
and is so thick it does not need to be whipped.

Now this technical description may tell us what it is and how it is made but it
does not adequately describe its wonderful sweet flavor or how it makes the
perfect accompaniment to scones with jam.

Hi @letsdothis, @Bonaly, and @Robwin,  check out this recipe i found for clotted cream. Does it sound right? I know how to make scones, i want to try out what you guys love so much!  https://www.rockrecipes.com/how-to-make-clotted-cream-for-the-perfect-cream-tea/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @letsdothis, @Bonaly, and @Robwin,  check out this recipe i found for clotted cream. Does it sound right? I know how to make scones, i want to try out what you guys love so much!  https://www.rockrecipes.com/how-to-make-clotted-cream-for-the-perfect-cream-tea/

I've never had a scone with Devon Cream and jam on top. Maybe you
could send me one. 😊

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

I ain't no expert on cream making but It looks ok to me.I have to admit that my significant other usually buys it from the supermarket in other words the lazy way out.If you do try the recipe let us know how it goes and good on you for trying it.BTW no hangover,did the water thingy you suggested👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You see Ash even that recipe has the jam on top of the cream so the author must be a true Devon born expert lol. The jam is normally strawberry jam. God I am slobbering at the mouth just thinking about it, then I seem to get a vision of your ass Ash covered in strawberry jam. Must stop this thought as it's making me sound  pervy 😛😛😛

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

I ain't no expert on cream making but It looks ok to me.I have to admit that my significant other usually buys it from the supermarket in other words the lazy way out.If you do try the recipe let us know how it goes and good on you for trying it.BTW no hangover,did the water thingy you suggested👍

Here's another anti-hangover method you could try. A glass of water with
two Alka-Selzer. It worked every time for me. It's the effervescence and
the aspirin (I think it's aspirin), that makes it work, so I read.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You see Ash even that recipe has the jam on top of the cream so the author must be a true Devon born expert lol. The jam is normally strawberry jam. God I am slobbering at the mouth just thinking about it, then I seem to get a vision of your ass Ash covered in strawberry jam. Must stop this thought as it's making me sound  pervy 😛😛😛

All this scone talk and Ash's ass is making my mouth water too.

tenor1.gif

• Like 1