Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

To settle the rape claim which I didn't ever think it was, George and his girlfriend are over at Alan's playing on their laptops. Now this proves to me more that what @Folivora was saying was correct as if the woman had definitely been raped then she wouldn't be hanging ot playing on her laptop. 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-20-19-08.png

• Like 1

To me that don't prove a thing.. How many examples you have in the world of victims of domestic violence for one time.. two times ... three times.... n times (not even talking in the eastern culture) . No one was expecting that the tenant would admit that.. they aren't so dummy to do that
You even have that at VH so not a big deal.. indeed i was expecting that earlier, the same way was expected the twitter stuff loool.. but hey it's all about depressed people in the house.
Would be interesting to have romeo (or rockhead) here at cc to explain his POV... Sure it would be a different stuff from what was saw

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

To me that don't prove a thing.. How many examples you have in the world of victims of domestic violence for one time.. two times ... three times.... n times (not even talking in the eastern culture) . No one was expecting that the tenant would admit that.. they aren't so dummy to do that
You even have that at VH so not a big deal.. indeed i was expecting that earlier, the same way was expected the twitter stuff loool.. but hey it's all about depressed people in the house.
Would be interesting to have romeo (or rockhead) here at cc to explain his POV... Sure it would be a different stuff from what was saw

You imply domestic violence but can you confirm they are living together? I don't think they are as after that party Louise and George left separately. I also notice she has willingly accepted about 3 inches of spirit possibly vodka from george. My guess on the basis of her rather nice coat is that it is a mutually beneficial relationship. Neither do I think that worrying about university exams necessarily implies depression. The truth is that we cant be sure about anything much, (but it is fun to try).

12 minutes ago, squish said:

You imply domestic violence but can you confirm they are living together? I don't think they are as after that party Louise and George left separately. I also notice she has willingly accepted about 3 inches of spirit possibly vodka from george. My guess on the basis of her rather nice coat is that it is a mutually beneficial relationship. Neither do I think that worrying about university exams necessarily implies depression. The truth is that we cant be sure about anything much, (but it is fun to try).

it was an example of situation that occurs more then once and that doesn't mean that they didn't happen and the people involved wasn't together again. I couldn't care less if she benefits and how she did it with this "relation" with the that guy.. (i have my thoughts about him and how he "works")
We can't be sure about anything much but i also don't expect that a tenant come to admit this that happened in his house and could mean the closure 

Il y a 1 heure, Just In a dit :

To settle the rape claim which I didn't ever think it was, George and his girlfriend are over at Alan's playing on their laptops. Now this proves to me more that what @Folivora was saying was correct as if the woman had definitely been raped then she wouldn't be hanging ot playing on her laptop. 

Screenshot_2019-01-29-20-19-08.png

Why did ya have to bring it back up?  Let it die already 

• Like 1